Life #

420Joey

SF's Incontestable Pimp
Valued Senior Member
Well I am getting tired of reading athiesm arguments exploting the scrupulous bible and denouncing god in its entirety (I say "it" because "it" may very well be a source of energy rather than a female/male) based on sciences that every century get revolutionzed and "holy" scriptures that are contradictionary paradigms.

Before I continue, I pose a quesion to concieve the general attitude of life and existance most people here uphold.

What do you think?

"Methinks that in looking at things spiritual, we are too much like oysters observing the sun through water, thinking that thick water the thinnest of air."

-Herman Melville, Moby-Dick or The Whale

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 420Joey
Well I am getting tired of reading athiesm arguments exploting the scrupulous bible and denouncing god in its entirety (I say "it" because "it" may very well be a source of energy rather than a female/male) based on sciences that every century get revolutionzed and "holy" scriptures that are contradictionary paradigms.

Before I continue, I pose a quesion to concieve the general attitude of life and existance most people here uphold.

What do you think?

All you have to do is read the posts. They'll tell you everything you need to know.

Back