Life

janeelsa

Registered Senior Member
Several years ago, on the radio, I heard someone say "Life is a mirror, cleverly disguised as a window." Comments?

Well, maybe they meant that you experience what you project. You get what you give etc. The outer world is a reflection of the inner.

heh I like that. :D
What do you see when you look at the world around you? Nothing... you see a tree as a tree a bird as a bird, the ground as just dirt. You see yourself but dont notice. Thats the mirror disguised window.
The disguise window is everything you truly fail to notice so its just like your looking thru a window, nothing special, you see whatever it is you see and its like you look thru it like it doesnt matter. Cept... Hahahahah that if its truly a mirror shouldnt you see yourself....thats the disguise LOL!!! heh the window is life and you and the mirror is you and life... both the same thing, cept one who realizes, he knows its not truly a window now, looking at the mirror reflection only to see Yooouu are the window... LOL.. the mirror was never disguised. You just see the truth.
think about it.

I like that saying much:). I have many thoughts on it. I'll probably get to sleep late just thinking about it LOL!

Last edited:
Everything you see is filtered through all your experiences.

Your "truth" is simply the universal truth which is skewed by your perception.
Your perception is created and constantly changing through the experiences you have and the wisdom you acquire.

When you look out at the world you are seeing yorself in your perception.

The world you see is not the true world as things are.

If you are currently in a cynical cycle, you could see the horribly tacky neon blinking "Live Nude Girls" and be disgusted by the tawdry trend of materialism and sexual repression that causes men to objectify women and think about the situation that the women who whore themselves out to a drunken low class group of immoral men.

If you are currently in an optimistic cycle, you could look at the same sign and think of the wonder of modern science and the beauty of the colors and the strength and confidence it takes for those women to stand nude in front of men and be scrutinized and objectified, and be thankful that these men are throwing themselves and their money at women that are willing to be there and be touched and ogled by them rather than acting out on those urges on unwilling and unsuspecting women.

On another day, you might not even notice that the sign is there.

What you see, what you focus on, what it means to you and the effect it has on you is ALL dependent on YOU not the world surrounding you.

That is my take on it, anyway.

I could be wrong.

heyya all :)

one_raven

quote"part"
the women who whore themselves out to a drunken low class group of immoral men.
===
what happened to the HIGH CLASS drunken gang or moral-less women who get the male whores?
isnt it great that they can buy them so they dont go out and rape young boys!

and
Quote"part"
women that are willing to be there and be touched and ogled by them rather than acting out on those urges on unwilling and unsuspecting women.
===

do you believe your male friends and piers are rapists just on the edge of raping but because they have sex with some willing victim they save an unwilling victim?

do you see my point?
does make me worry about what exactly your drawing experience from

I HOPE I HAVE MISS-INTERPRETED YOUR TEXT!!!

groove on all :)

Originally posted by ripleofdeath
one_raven

I HOPE I HAVE MISS-INTERPRETED YOUR TEXT!!!

Yes, you did.

i didn't say that my beleifs or ideals align with any of those thoughts at all.

I didn't say what my belifs on the subject were, since they are completely irrelevant to the point.

I was simply pointing out how what YOU see when you look at the world is a direct reflection of who YOU are (if even just in that moment).

one_raven

hence so applies to 'self' in all cases?
in every moment?

just asking.

or are you not party to such function?

analysis or interactive rendition?

seperate to or party by experience?

or observation = hence, perception hence, (your theory)= self projection?

:confused:
>ripleofdeath> (walks off mumbling looking for something dead to clean the murkey windows of the insane asylum so he can decide how his day will be before it starts)

Originally posted by ripleofdeath

one_raven

hence so applies to 'self' in all cases?
in every moment?

just asking.

or are you not party to such function?

analysis or interactive rendition?

seperate to or party by experience?

or observation = hence, perception hence, (your theory)= self projection?

Maybe its me, but I have no idea what you just said.

Can you please rephrase?
Thanks

today i have no patience for lazzy ignorance!

revel in your ignorant bliss!

its as comfortable as most people get!

once i have found some drugs to make myself more stupid i will loose my frustration at how totaly stupid most people are!

life!!!
the consequence of the reproductional system!
civilisation!!!
the consequence of learning through effort and self motivation to create something that my be rendered to artistic interpretation.

intelectuals Vs the majority of the human population.

can be reduced to a single clarity!
EFFORT TO UNDERSTAND THROUGH USE OF METHODS APPLIED TO
INFORMATION FOUND OR RECIEVED WITH A NON PREDJUDICIAL
FILTER.

what effort have you made to look up the meanings of the words i have typed?

(ps i am currently in a very bad mood!)
hence use a filter!

Ripleofdeath
I wouldn't say one_raven is ignorant or in the "dumb majority", you really are extremely difficult to understand.
I'm not saying you aren't the super genius you think you are, you very well could be, but coherently conveying those brilliant thoughts through writing doesn't seem to be your specialty...

Dr Lou Natic
quote from one_raven
===
I was simply pointing out how what YOU see when you look at the world is a direct reflection of who YOU are (if even just in that moment).
===
note the capital letters!
yet no reference to self perception

i would never consider myself a genius, when i look at all the relationships i have had with very atractive intellegent women
yet i am now single!
so you now have evidence to now label me as moronic!
-yet i invented a perpetual motion motor when i was 23 years old
only to decide the idea would be stolen from me and i would only find missery not cash so i promptly erased all data.
the reality of life is far from what most people seem to preach or believe!

point to note especialy in the nature of the true essence of what this site realy is
i will not give away "for free" information that others may profit from!

i in no way imply that
one_raven is stupid
but
we are all ignorant in some way (myself included)
it just seems to me that if someone looked up the meanings of the words i used and then put the meanings together it would be as i intended to mean as i type the words.
(a little bit impatient for people with english as a second language, i agree)
but then i always suspected i was too crazzy to make sence to myself little enough to others.
by the time i was 25 i decided that insanity was not very interesting and had little to offer!
if i knew everything i would most likely not even bother to use the internet it would be pointless.

i have almost completely mapped the human personality construct
but see no real way to make money from this information knowing the arrogant fearful nature of most people who would have the money to pay what it is worth and produce it in a constructive scientific learned manner for all to digest.

too many freakin power hungry greed merchants looking for control!

anywho
mr crazzy needs more drugs!
so im outta hear

peace light truth love
the path to that we hold above

Hi Raven! Re: "what you see, what you focus on...is dependent on YOU, not the world surrounding you." I like the way you put that. Thanks for posting an intelligent reply. SOME people ARE difficult to understand. (No fingers pointed.)

Back