Life just isn't hard enough

sargentlard

Save the whales motherfucker
Valued Senior Member
For this woman

ALBANY, N.Y. — Pat Freund has a job most people would envy. She spends her days at work reading the newspaper and finishing crossword puzzles, and earns about $100,000 a year for her troubles, including benefits.

I am all for doing the right thing but fuck ethics...

This was a fucking gift and she wants to blow it away. Mind you my distress towards her comes from an average Joe's Proletariat's POV but I can't seem to see beyond that right now.

So you would feel comfortable drawing down 100k and giving nothing back? Where I'm from we would call that theft.

I am all for doing the right thing but fuck ethics...

This was a fucking gift and she wants to blow it away. Mind you my distress towards her comes from an average Joe's Proletariat's POV but I can't seem to see beyond that right now.

Well the next time you wonder where all our money is going, and you see wasteful incidences such as this, well now you know, and there should never be any moment of bitching about our money being wasted on things like that.

- N

pfft, you have enough money, now stop hoarding it and give it to those who need it, you sit there and watch mexico and cuba crumble due to your actions yet you do nothing, its time you did

There are people in many jobs who would do a lot less harm to the world if they sat around doing the crossword all day.
People do have a need to be active. An accidental experiment was carried out by London transport many years ago. they took guards off underground trains. Those that they didn't find other jobs for- mainly the oldest wjhose skills were least transferrable- they paid to turn up every day, wait in the depots and go home at the end of the shift. Absence from work was treated as a disciplinary offence, even though they did nothing at work. Most of them found other jobs, resigned, just bevame unemployed fairly quickly. It was cheaper to wait for the workers to crack than it was to pay them off and make them legally redundant.

Back