Life is Cruel

Very unusual circumstances. The video of Abigail and Brittany was quite fascinating. Thank you for posting it, Bowser.

Yes, it is hard for us to contemplate what such a conjoined life must be like in a physical sense, and yet at the emotional level, I think most of us have been 'of two minds' on occasion.

I was most interested in the manner in which they have shared the driving tasks, with both steering, but one taking responsibility for the pedals and the other for the lights and signals.

Yeah these two just came up in a different thread. I saw them once. Didn't approach them though, I figured they are probably sick of it.

It just freaks me out. I wish there was a way to change their misfortune. :(

They are healthy conjoined twins who will likely live a fairly long and close to normal life. What misfortune are you talking about?

It looks terrible to me. When I see stuff like that, it simply brings me down. I can imagine what it must be like. They may be fine with it, but if I were to wake up the next morning conjoined to my brother, I would be very distraught. Maybe if I grew up with the condition, my outlook might be different. I dunno. Forgive my reaction. It bothers me. My best wishes for them, of course.

It looks terrible to me. When I see stuff like that, it simply brings me down. I can imagine what it must be like. They may be fine with it, but if I were to wake up the next morning conjoined to my brother, I would be very distraught. Maybe if I grew up with the condition, my outlook might be different. I dunno. Forgive my reaction. It bothers me. My best wishes for them, of course.

Then you should change your attitude about anyone that might be "different" from you because you might not understand that they are going about living as "normal" as they can be and don't need others to pity them or treat them any differently.

Back