let's talk about me!!!!

Xenu

BBS Whore
Registered Senior Member
Hello my name is Xenu and I want to enlist you into demonic-sado-masochistic bondage! ;)

on a more serious note, does anyone have any info on the proposed entity Xenu that I'm named after? What does it look like? Is Xenu kissable? (ok seriousness has just degraded...)

-Xenu

Almost!

"Xenu" is not quite what that webpage says, but almost! We have been under the threat of ancient, evil forces for a long, long time. They are not silly green men from Mars with ray-guns! They are our worst fears, our nightares. Why do you think every human culture has stories of demons and vampires and such?

Re: Almost!

Originally posted by FoxMulder

Why do you think every human culture has stories of demons and vampires and such?
Because those Anne Rice books sold very well.

Why do you think every human culture has stories of demons and vampires and such?

Actually I think a lot of cultures don't have stories about vampires, I think you're overgeneralizing European based cultures. Almost all cultures talk about spirits in general, and this includes bad spirits, but many Eastern and African cultures recognize that these spirits are necessary, they provide a balance for the world.

So how is that website for an explanation of Xenu? I'm wondering how the website authors could know that stuff if it's all such a secret. Do you have any more info for me on Xenu?

Xenu looks much like a fish with goat legs, has one green eye and one brown eye, has two human-like arms, and carries bagpipes under the left arm and playing cards in the other hand.

So, is that sexy then??? :p

-Xenu

Back