Lessons in Origins from Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Sciforums, boy_harris. Realizing that you are new here I would take the time to explain some basics here.

1. It is not desired to cross post in these forums. You will find most members look for new posts and will read your post if they are interested. So posting in more than one forum with the same post is not necessary and is frowned upon.
  2. Considerable time is expended straightening out the forums from misplaced posts. In that if you have a religious message there is a place for it. But it is not Free Thoughts. You may have noticed another new member that has made the same error and left such here. You will notice that it will be moved to its proper location.

This is meant as advice and not as rebuke. Once again, I know that you are a new member and it takes a little time to get the lay of the land, so to speak.

Enjoy the forums.

OKAY

i was wondering why this thing was moved here ,when it already existed at some other place.KOOL man.:cool: :)

To add to what wet1 mentioned, the posting of pre-written articles and (dare I say) propaganda is also frowned upon. This is a community site -- members are expected to contribute.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back