Lefties are quicker thinkers

I'm a righty and if you and me were head to head in exactly identical cars I would put you off the high side on any race track you could sneak on to.

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2006/s1806198.htm

"... left-handers might be better at playing computer games, driving in traffic, or piloting a fighter jet, and may even have an advantage in old age."

In American fighter aircraft the roll/pitch is controlled by the right handed stick while the thrust/throttle is on the left.

You think thrust is more important than roll/pitch in aerial combat?

Crash and burn, foolish one.

I hope you realize you are not talking to me, but the writer of the article.... :)

Talking about foolish one. Also computer games are so fucking important...

left brained people are generally more analytical. Right brained people are more natural.

I hope you realize you are not talking to me, but the writer of the article.... :)

Talking about foolish one. Also computer games are so fucking important...

Did something I say make you think I was talking to you? And yeah, I am fucking sick at video games. I just wanted to shout that out. So?

left brained people are generally more analytical. Right brained people are more natural.

I believe they're talking about left-handed people--not left-brained people. There's a difference, I believe.

yeah, but I think left handed people use the left side of their brain more often. There should be some sort of correlation

yeah, but I think left handed people use the left side of their brain more often. There should be some sort of correlation

Dear foolish one,
Left handed people use the right side of the brain.
Thought you should know,

sincerely,
another fool

If you buy into the right/left brained stuff, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that lefties perform better at activities that require a great deal more 'feel' than think.

Right brainers (left handers) can probably respond quicker than than left brainers (right handers), as they don't need to think about what they're doing. They just respond. Quicker response time.

Do I need to mention bell curves????????????????????????

Huhuhuhuhhhuuhhuuhuhuhuhuhuh???
????
?
?

Nahh man. I wasn't implying anything. I was just putting in my two cents. I am right handed and I am amazing at video games. Do with that info as you'd like.

Back