Learn About Islam

(Q)

Encephaloid Martini
Valued Senior Member
I understand that it is not good practice to provide links to other forums, however in this case it is to find out just how a particular religious group thinks and believes, considering members of that group here continuously accuse others of not having a clue as to what they think and believe.

I would like to therefore introduce a forum that one of our esteemed members here has sanctified, as she considers them to be educating themselves on Islam.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/index.php

Q,
Is this a forum to learn about the Islamic religion or is it a forum, same as this one made up of some intelligent people, some woo-woos, and some trolls?

Q,
Is this a forum to learn about the Islamic religion or is it a forum, same as this one made up of some intelligent people, some woo-woos, and some trolls?

It's a forum, so you can probably judge that yourself. Sam says these people are getting educated on Islam, so it should be a credible source, right? :D

It's a forum, so you can probably judge that yourself. Sam says these people are getting educated on Islam, so it should be a credible source, right? :D

so is this to help us learn about Islam or is it about trying to bash Sam??

Wow, (Q) is doing Da'wah! Impressive.

PBWY, my brother :worship:

I understand that it is not good practice to provide links to other forums, however in this case it is to find out just how a particular religious group thinks and believes, considering members of that group here continuously accuse others of not having a clue as to what they think and believe.

I would like to therefore introduce a forum that one of our esteemed members here has sanctified, as she considers them to be educating themselves on Islam.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/index.php

Ok, what is your screen name there ? :p

so is this to help us learn about Islam or is it about trying to bash Sam??

Why do you think it's about trying to bash Sam? I am in fact supporting Sam as she constantly complains that we know so little about her religion. Try reading the OP.

Ok, what is your screen name there ? :p

Haven't signed up. I'm just reading the posts there to get an Islamic edumacashun. It's really quite shocking to see what they think and believe, especially of those not indoctrinated into Islam.

Back