Latest UFO Sightings

Stryder

Keeper of "good" ideas.
Valued Senior Member
I'm not a believer in such things myself, however people have a habit of thinking what they do and since I'm currently in a reordering to this subforum, I've had to create this new title of thread.

What I ask is those that believe in such things and frequent such places to place pictures here of the new sightings when they spot them. This thread should then become a picture gallery, Obviously I'd expect those that spot FAKES to call them when they arise otherwise it would all be a little one sided wouldn't it.

[Don't forget if you link a picture from somebody elses website please make sure you ask their permission or at the very least add a link to their site to identify where it was from. The last thing I'd want is a bunch of UFO buffs all up in arms because their bandwidth has depleted.]

At CVS store, at Baymeadows Jax, i was reading the other day, that all pictures after 1989 are implicitly under copyright, and before 1989 (something like 1921-1989) are also under copyright but if you wanna use them use the name, copyright tag of the author in the pic. I do not know of the laws for online pictures, but i assume that those laws are simple and clear enough. Oh and bear in mind, i think those laws are only applicable in U.S.A; I don't know if that carries for other countries like India, Canada Europe, Asian countries etc.

Good thread though ... Nice way to duck from the fact that you are obsessed with UFOs but don't wanna admit publicly :D ...

J/K.
Rick

xHGrQphwJS.jpg

:)

Back