King of the Jews?

Darkman

Registered Senior Member
What exactly did Jesus do to be 'crowned' King of the Jews? Was the message above his cross sarcastic or what? We all know what the Jews are capable of (according to Nietzsche's account of the poison underdogs), and what they do, but is there any real evidence that Jesus was a good person? For example according to the bible he was circumcised, and I do not believe that he was! Perhaps as Moses was leader of the Jews and encountered extra-terrestrial life (which one can see from reading Exodus), then maybe Jesus did to. Any thoughts?

Darkman: What exactly did Jesus do to be 'crowned' King of the Jews? Was the message above his cross sarcastic or what?
M*W: When I believed Jesus was crucified, I understood the "INRI" to not only be sarcastic but to lend false identification of the person on the cross since it wasn't Jesus. Now, I understand that the whole biblical account of Jesus was nothing more than misinterpreted cosmology. There was the man named Barabbas (Bar-Abbas or Son of the Father) who was crucified after Jesus was let go. The "INRI" on his cross was to indicate that it was Jesus on the cross.
Darkman: We all know what the Jews are capable of (according to Nietzsche's account of the poison underdogs), and what they do, but is there any real evidence that Jesus was a good person?
M*W: The bible cannot be taken literally. Jesus may not have even been a real person much less a good one! Have you read the Gnostic Gospels? At least they claim Jesus was a real person.
Darkman: For example according to the bible he was circumcised, and I do not believe that he was!
M*W: Interesting. Why do you believe this?
Darkman: Perhaps as Moses was leader of the Jews and encountered extra-terrestrial life (which one can see from reading Exodus), then maybe Jesus did to. Any thoughts?
M*W: Was Moses real? There was no Exodus, but there was a story of an Exodus. About ETs, I think there is a connection between the building of the pyramids and ETs. They were built in alignment of certain stars. People always assume ETs come from other planets, but what about stars closer to Earth's atmosphere? I believe the stories about Abraham, Moses and Jesus, are from earlier hero myths whose gods sit on mountains and worship the sun.

M*W: Was Moses real? There was no Exodus, but there was a story of an Exodus.
Yorda: Yes, Moses was real. There was an Exodus. It may have been an inner (spiritual/mental) Exodus though.
M*W: About ETs, I think there is a connection between the building of the pyramids and ETs. They were built in alignment of certain stars.
Yorda: There is no connection between the Pyramids and ETs. The pyramids were built by the human incarnated giants (people like Moses and Jesus)

Aliens, giants? What is this lol? Such a low opinion of humans - whereby anything that looks even slightly complex is far out of their reach.

jezus3.jpg

KING OF THE JEWS

Last edited:
M*W: Please, Lapdog, stop posting these pictures. They're a waste of space and boring. You do know they're not authentic, don't you? If anyone else feels they are useful and informative, you can let Lapdog know.

1 Corinthians 11:14 Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him

Last edited:
Posted by Medicine woman:[\I]
Yes, Moses was real. There was an Exodus. It may have been an inner (spiritual/mental) Exodus though
Yeah I agree, there was an Exodus, and there is also a mis-translation in the bible:the 'red sea' is actually the ree[\I]d sea, where an elemental phenomena which parts the waters still occurs today!

On the topic of E.T's, well I believe the pyramids were not built by them directly, but I believe human slaves were made to build them.
Aliens, giants? What is this lol? Such a low opinion of humans - whereby anything that looks even slightly complex is far out of their reach.
Can you blame us for thinking like that? They must be one of the most despised species alive!

Last edited:
Darkman said:
Yeah I agree, there was an Exodus, and there is also a mis-translation in the bible:the 'red sea' is actually the reed sea, where an elemental phenomena which parts the waters still occurs today!

Was it a mistranslation also when people crossed the Jordan river, using the Ark of the Covenant (which is like an even more powerful version of the staff which Moses had) What about when Elisha crossed the same river 'only' by using the cloak which Elijah gave him? Let me point out that there is nothing supernatural or technological involved with this.

I've seen this "Red Sea/Reed Sea" stuff before. And my question is, is there a Red Sea or not? They didn't name that sea after what was written in the KJV, surely?

I'm all in favour of pictures of Robert Powell on the internet, I think he's a fine comic actor.

Darkman, I also think that slaves built the pyramids.
They were tombs for the totalitarian pharoahs.
Its just a realistic explanation.
you dont need mysticism here.
That was always the traditional story before the strange NEW-Agey explanations.

Yes, thanks to the german tribes, who eventually became the Emperors (Frankish Empire, HRE, etc.)

Last edited:
Why does everyone always think "nazi" when someone speaks of Austrian &/or German nationalism?
My avatar is of Emperor Franz Josef. It should be blatantly obvious that I'm a monarchist, not a nazi.

Hapsburg: Yes, thanks to the german tribes, who eventually became the Emperors (Frankish Empire, HRE, etc.)
M*W: I can see that you're a man who appreciates history. I enjoy reading about the history of the salian and ripurian Franks.

Hapsburg: Why does everyone always think "nazi" when someone speaks of Austrian &/or German nationalism?
My avatar is of Emperor Franz Josef. It should be blatantly obvious that I'm a monarchist, not a nazi.
M*W: Because they're ignorant.

Back