Kecksburg

R1D2

many leagues under the sea.
Valued Senior Member
In Pennsylvania 1965 what do yo believe landed?
A soviet satellite?
A Soviet piece of space junk?
Or something of ours?
Or something... Alien?
What landed in the woods in Kecksburg?
Any theories, opinions, ideas?
What conspiracies do you believe?

[ The Kecksburg Files - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
The Kecksburg Files . UFO researcher's video explores several theories about 1965 crash in Westmoreland County . Wednesday, September 09, 1998. By David Templeton ...
www.post-gazette.com/magazine/19980908ufo1.asp. ]

If you do some image searches on Google for 1960's era satellites you will see some weather satellites that without the fin's fit the description of 12' long and 6-7' wide acorn shaped. I think it was one of those that fell back down.

Thanks Promo for your post, I am leaning to a possible soviet spy plane or a U.S. Experimental plane. Or thirdly a great piece of space junk. There was a lot of military, an government involvement for it to be a common meteor.

Thanks Promo for your post, I am leaning to a possible soviet spy plane or a U.S. Experimental plane. Or thirdly a great piece of space junk. There was a lot of military, an government involvement for it to be a common meteor.

For the time period this happened we were in the middle of the great "space race". So I would assume that any foreign space debris that fell we would rush to obtain.

Back