Just when you think it simply cannot get any worse..

Bells

Staff member
Just when I think it simply can't get any worse, it does. We've had reports of a father imprisoning his daughter and keeping her prisoner for 24 years and forcing her to have his children. Then this past week in Australia, reports of a couple who through neglect, starvation and god knows what else, killed their 18 month old twins. And now we have this:

A MOTHER is accused of partially skinning her caged son and feeding it to relatives.

Kalra Mauerova, 31, of Brno in the Czech Republic, wept in court as she admitted torturing her son Ondrej, and his ten-year-old brother, Jakub, The Sun reported.

Ms Mauerova, a member of the Grail Movement cult, caged Ondrej for months while relatives, also members of the cult, ate his raw flesh, a judge heard yesterday.

The court in Brno heard the family sexually abused the boys and made them cut themselves with knives.
(Source)

Can it get much worse? Is there a limit to just how depraved we, as a human species, can get? I would imagine that keeping 2 children in a cage, sexually and physically abusing them, and then slicing parts off parts of one child to eat and to feed it to the relatives would have to be up there on the depravity scale. Wouldn't it? I mean how low can you actually get? How much worse can it get?

She had caged him for months apparently, skinned him occasionally and she and her relatives fed on the raw flesh.

The children were discovered when a neighbour decided to install CCTV to keep an eye on his newborn child. Instead of getting images of the newborn in its nursery, he instead became privy to live images of the nightmare in his neighbour's basement.

The abuse was discovered when a man living nearby installed a TV monitor to keep watch on his newborn baby.

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained, The Sun reporrted.

Ms Mauerova is understood to have installed the monitor so she could watch her victims suffering from her kitchen.

Police were called, and the boy and his brother, as well as what appeared to be a 13-year-old girl, were freed.

The teenage girl later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers.
(Source)
The supposed 13 year old girl apparently tried to claim she was an adopted sister to the boys and was found clutching a teddy bear. And it is this woman that the mother blames for this whole nightmare. She claims that the woman brainwashed her into doing it.

Ms Mauerova accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her.

"Terrible things have happened. I realise it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it," Ms Mauerova was reported as saying.

The court heard the abuse of Ondrej and Jakub was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor".

The trial of Ms Mauerova, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues.

I actually thought it may have been a hoax. But a few minutes of digging found that it might not be so:

Spurred on by her sister, Kateřina Mauerová, the enigmatic 33-year old Barbora Škrlová, (who had posed as a 13-year old “Anička” and claimed she was hiding from her own abusers) and a mysterious “child psychiatrist” who communicated via text messages, Mauerová beat, caged, burned and cut the two boys, aged six and eight in order to cure them of “bad behavior.”

Police have since found out that there was no “doctor,” and that the text messages all came from the cell phones of Kateřina and Barbora Škrlová.

Klára said she had wanted to adopt “Anička”, but the “doctor” had told her she would not be allowed to do so, because her own sons were being mean to her, and that they would need to be physically disciplined.

An entire group of adults, including Jan Škrla (Barbora’s brother), Mauerová’s friends from a Boy Scout group, Jan Turek and Hana Bašová knew about and participated in the torture.
(Source)

Ugh.. this story just made me want to gag.

bells there isnt much you can say about sociopaths. I have been recently watching that cime investigators australia and 2 cases in paticular stand out. The snow town murders (that whole thing turned my stomic) and i have litterally just forgoten the second case (damit when i started writing this it was front and center of my mind:()

oh the couple who raped and tortured those boys out on some mores and then killed them. Actually that case may have been in england

Back