Just found a pic of me on the web

Thor

"Pfft, Rebel scum!"
Valued Senior Member
I'm not happy. Just browsing today and I found a picture of me.

How could this be?

If you see anyone that looks like this

musclebound-hunk.jpg

Tell me

Thanks;)

first of all. you're 16. thats definately not you.
secondly, that man is awfull ugly.

How the hell am I s'posed to know. I just typed my name in google and I found this. Scared me

It's a pic of his future self. That's why it scared him.

hopefully the pretty one. but i dont know. my luck the one with glasses. (since i wear them too).

Just for your information Thor, from what I have been told by many women, they don't like very muscular men. You see, if a man is more than slightly muscular, then he is also proud (they kind of go attached hand in hand I guess, like it comes with the territory)

They spend their free time looking in the mirror and thinking they are hot stuff. They are macho type man, they are full of themselves. Well almost all of them anyway. And women don't like that - at least I have been told that by about 5 women (I personally can't say for sure that all muscular men have that personality, or that all women don't like that, but alot of women seem to think that way).

you must be talking to amzingly intellegent women! cuz its true.... most of us arn't into fabio.

Thats good cos I'm not 'Fabio'. I just typed in my full name in google and that picture came up somewhere

urrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm

have you been looking at the mirrior lately THOR

like now

Brolly, whats with the sig, Haven't got a feckin clue to what it means, not a fecking clue

thor, wake up dude, well at least your name is not mark griffiths otherwise a gay picture would have came up

Back