Just an introduction...

Distortion

melted down
Registered Senior Member
Do people do introductions here? Doesn't really matter to me either way. I thought I might as well since I'm probably going to be posting here a bit.. :) Anyhow, I'm young (as many on the forum probably are) I have a super-high IQ (many decimal places down in the 99th percential..) and not really into posting on forums, but I figured I'd give this one a try, aside from my usual forum at philosophyforums.com (which is excellent, by the way). I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada - love reading, martial arts, mountain biking, football, music, power, speed, ect..

Anyway, I figure that's probably past the attention span of the average person.. so I'll wrap it up.

-Distortion

Oh yay! Another person to inflict my rants about the will to power on.

*Rubs hands in glee at prospect of a new victim, then notices others edging away from her*

BTW, I am Xev of philosophyforums. Don't post much though.

Welcome to sciforums, Distortion. Hope you like it here. We can always use "new blood" so to say. New ideas are what keep the place alive...

I have a super-high IQ (many decimal places down in the 99th percential..)

And which test did you take for that?

I would like to do an accurate test.

Welcome!

Yes yes, this is all well and good, but what are your thoughts on quantum theory man! heh.

Welcome aboard mate. :cool:

Thank you thank you.

Now for the questions

And which test did you take for that?

I would like to do an accurate test.

I've taken batteries of tests - math, reading, logic, memory, speed memory, practice lsats, practice gmats, and normal IQ tests - but if you're just looking for an accurate all-around test, go to your local mensa club and ask them for their IQ test. If you test in the top 2% or above, you're in, (although admittedly, it's meaningless) and I think that's about a 150 on their test.

Yes yes, this is all well and good, but what are your thoughts on quantum theory man! heh.

Which one? Heh. In general, quantum theory is ... weird. I've only done a bit of reading on the subject, so I don't know alot about it.

Anyway, this seems to be an opportune place to pre-emptively appologize for all my egotistical posts :)

No reputation to hold, nobody having formed an opinion, nobody knowing me.. Fun :D

Back