Jusitifiable Genocide

Mr. Hamtastic

whackawhackado!
Registered Senior Member
In the interests of reintroducing natural selection, let's develop a test of intellect and emotional staility that can be applied across the board. Everyone who falls below a certain level will be killed, or at least sterilized to prevent reproduction.

Thought eugenics is a popular topic with some people here. They harass people they want to suppress and ban, then keep on at it till they succeed.

board. Everyone who falls below a certain level will be killed

What if your daughter falls below a certain level, or your mother or any close relative...would you still uphold this idea then as well or just make exceptions for those who you love? Then if you say yes to exceptions then where do those exceptions stop? This is not a very smart idea at all but by educating everyone , that will be a better way to help those that need to learn more about life or work.

In the interests of reintroducing natural selection, let's develop a test of intellect and emotional staility that can be applied across the board. Everyone who falls below a certain level will be killed, or at least sterilized to prevent reproduction.

I like it!! When can we get started?

And hey, maybe we could find a place for those people, furnish them with weapons and ammo, and let them fight it out amongst themselves. Ooh, I like it more and more.

Baron Max

What if your daughter falls below a certain level, or your mother or any close relative...would you still uphold this idea then as well or just make exceptions for those who you love?

It's always best to keep emotional connections out of any legislation or court situations .....those people can not function logically or rationally.

Baron Max

I think most people consider human endeavors to be "outside" natural selection for some reason.

Back