Jury recommends death penalty for Wash. sniper

Jerrek

Registered Senior Member
This bastard got what was coming to him.

Jurors recommend death for Muhammad

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (CNN) -- Jurors on Monday recommended John Allen Muhammad be sentenced to death for orchestrating last year's sniper shootings in the Washington area.

The seven-woman, five-man panel recommended death for two of the four counts Muhammad was convicted of last week in last year's shooting death of Dean Harold Meyers: terrorism and capital murder.

(snip)

Judge LeRoy Millette set a formal sentencing date of February 12. Under Virginia law, Millette has the final word and can reduce the jury's recommended sentence, but it is rare for a judge to do so. The Virginia Supreme Court would automatically review death sentence.

This bastard got what was coming to him.

you have to love that mentality :rolleyes:
don´t change the sniper , just kill him and everything is fine .....

Originally posted by sweet Pentax
don´t change the sniper , just kill him and everything is fine .....
I have no desire whatsoever to change the sniper. He is nothing to me. He is just a piece of trash in society that need to be weeded out. He committed a crime, and he will be punished appropiately.

This guy was crazy. Didn't they say or guess the reason
he went crazy was b/c of his wife/gf? Damn women.

"An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth." Goddamn straght.

He deserves to die for what he did. He not only killed numerous innocent people, but he also corrupted a youth, and made the youth become an accessory in this horrible act. He most definatley deserves what is coming to him.

Talk about racism.

Sorry, the killers black face threw me off, what I meant to say was talk about behaviourism, which is just as bad.
He can't help it if he wants to shoot heaps of people. Thats the the thing that he likes to do. How would you like being murdered for living out your dreams? Dreams that you were destined to fullfill from birth?
Yeah not sounding so pleasant anymore is it.
You guys need to enter the 21st century.

Originally posted by Dr Lou Natic
Dreams that you were destined to fullfill from birth?
Lives are more important than fucking dreams of freaking nuts.

He and his likes have to be stopped before they start killing our beloved dogs too, isn't.? arf..arff..arff..

I disagree... life in a box, having your anus stretched on a regular
basis is more punishment that the oblivion that death would bring.

:m: Peace.

Originally posted by everneo
Lives are more important than fucking dreams of freaking nuts
For you perhaps, obviously not for muhammad, who are you to say that what john allen deems important is less valid than what you deem important?

He and his likes have to be stopped before they start killing our beloved dogs too, isn't.? arf..arff..arff..
Now I don't think it ever would have went that far, you're trying to make this guy out to be some kind of monster, who here in all honesty can say they have never shot at random civilians?
Sure in some cases this can lead to heinous crimes such as dog kicking, but rarely and there is no empirical evidence to suggest the 2 activities are related.

This is a man/coward shot at people from the boot of his car? And he's not a monster? OOOOOOk, here I thought that people who drilled holes in their boots, lay in that boot with a sniper rifle and picked off innocent individuals going about their own lives, is a monster. Silly me.

And you are surprised that most people have never shot at random civilians? I really do hope you aren't my neighbour:(...

:eek:

Originally posted by goofyfish
I disagree... life in a box, having your anus stretched on a regular
basis is more punishment that the oblivion that death would bring.
I would suggest, to those whose anus is stretched on a regular basis, to commit suicide or kill only those who involved in the anus stretching.

Originally posted by Dr Lou Natic
you're trying to make this guy out to be some kind of monster
he is a threat to lives of innocent people. it could be you, the next victim if you have another allen in your neighbourhood. would you still support.?

Someone check the script, please?

He is nothing to me. He is just a piece of trash in society that need to be weeded out.
Isn't that the sniper's line?

At any rate: Homicide for justice, yeah that really goes to show why homicide is wrong.

He "deserves" it? That argument can certainly be made. But according to what priorities?

Back