Judgement day!

Dep724

Registered Member
What would u do if on New Year's Day, Judgement Day was set.

What would u do last before u go infront of ur creator?

I'd have to personify nature and evolution to go in front of it first...

Or maybe you mean go in front of my parents. :)

I would tell everybody that I love that I love them as many times as I could, so that there would be no doubt.

Judgement day!

** A prayer to skip judgement

Sit back and relax, and watch the carnage unfold. Then while watching, hopefully make up an excuse to get into the Kingdom.

Originally posted by Dep724

Kick the bastard in the nuts.

Sit back and relax, and watch the carnage unfold. Then while watching, hopefully make up an excuse to get into the Kingdom.
of all off the cool things i could say.... im sure thats what it would boil down to. lol.

I've gotta say that I've got no idea.

But the idea of judgement on New Year's is totally un-doable anyway, because New Year's takes place 24 times across the globe. Which zone are ya gonna pic?

If I knew I that we'd all die next day. I'd do nothing , but close my eyes, picture home, and think of all the good times so when the time comes, I'll have a feeling of fullfillment and thinking of everyone that I miss so much and will be seeing again * sigh*
THANK YOU LORD through the good the bad the sad even though it was more sad than anything else at all. And too all the people that know peace by your side. AMEN

I'd probably talk smack to his face, after all blasphemy is a victemless crime.

I am almost certain someone would try to break all ten commandments and all 7 deadly sins at the same time. That would be a sight to see.

hmm... theres only one person i can think of that would try do that... but homer is just a TV character from the simspons...;)

Back