Jocariah's Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
knowing

There are times when we, for whatever the reason, are forced to follow the path of our destiny, knowing full well the consequences that lay ahead. We are the product of a higher order, and at times we are faced with the knowledge of what lies ahead, and to what extent we are what we are.

There is solace in the knowing – whether we embrace the knowing or not, whether we are wanting or not to know.

soar

So then, of the many things learned are this, that a love, any love, must be free to fly, to climb, to soar high above the earth – failing this, how can love exist?

joy

there should be joy in delving into something with the subconscious mind alone - leaving the conscious mind at rest, or saving its resources for another matter altogether.

but first comes the knowledge of the subconscious mind - the knowledge of its operations, its likes and dislikes.

inner-frontier

The subconscious mind is not simply a subject for those Freudians or Jungians types among us - it is not a subject at all, but rather a part or aspect of each one of us. It’s not a mysteries characteristic of the human make up, but a known quantity; it’s part-and-parcel of who and what it is that we are.

The subconscious mind is our inner-frontier, that human birthright yet to be realized.

Last edited:
There is nothing scientific or pseudoscientific about your posts here, perhaps your vaguely upbeat new age style ranting would be better placed in the art and culture board? Or maybe you should save it up on your own hard drive and eventually publish a self-help book.

This is kind of better suited for the Parapsychology bored, or free thoughts, if anywhere at all.

Originally posted by SpyMoose
There is nothing scientific or pseudoscientific about your posts here, perhaps your vaguely upbeat new age style ranting would be better placed in the art and culture board? Or maybe you should save it up on your own hard drive and eventually publish a self-help book.

First let me thank you for taking the time to read my posts. Apparently you are ignorant of the term 'pseudo'. Rather than post it here, I would prefer to allow you the opportunity of researching it on your own.

A more correct statement might be " there is nothing scientific about your posts here" - but then, that's why they appear in the pseudo-scientific arena of the forum.

Apparently, you do not know where you are.

Cheers

Last edited:
subconscious

Whether it is the conscious or the subconscious mind, it is the mind or intellect with which we reason – for we reason subconsciously as well. The problem is we have never been taught or instructed on how best to use the subconscious mind in conjunction with, or along with, the conscious mind.

There are after all, some things that are best left to the subconscious mind to reason out, and vice versa.

profuse

Originally posted by Mystech
This is kind of better suited for the Parapsychology bored, or free thoughts, if anywhere at all.

PARA-PSYCHOLOGY: the branch of psychology that investigates psychic phenomena, such as telepathy, extrasensory perception, or clairvoyance.

Being aware of your prior remarks, I am no longer amazed at your ignorance, and knowing that you are lazy as well, I thought I would enclose the above.

If you are so ignorant of the most basic of understandings, as is apparent herein, how is it that you might comment?

You seem bound and determined to classify and categorize all you encounter, without even knowing, or understanding the categories themselves, to which you intend to use in classifying that which you encounter.

In a word, your ignorance is profuse, as are your posts.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back