Jocariah Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocariah

Registered Senior Member
I thought, rather than starting a new thread each time, I would post all of my prophecies here.

December 11th, 2004

Specifically, this event of December 11th, 2004 will be linked - irrevocably - to the conflict taking place within the Middle East at this point in time - at this point in our history.

Prophecies are dealt out for a reason. Simply knowing the future is of little use. Better to live in the present – fully invested, as it were – than to always be seeking the events of the future.

Nevertheless, this prophecy is given for a reason – whether that reason is known to me or not – all the same, it exists.

What I see is an act of violence inflicted upon people who through no fault of their own are brought upon the world stage at this point in time.

What I see is a script, a scheme as it were, being played out upon this world stage.

What I see is tumult.

Jocariah Prophecies

April 2005

Stock market hits its lowest point in recent trading.

Last edited:
I know how suprised I would be with the rarity of middle east incidents and all.

Oh well... at least the world is not going to end tomorrow...

I would be pretty peaced off... my life's finally nice. A nice girlfriend, getting accepted to university... It would suck to lose everything right now.... :D

Anyways.... I don't believe in those prophecies anyways....

Jocariah... if you are really a prophet, can you tell me what the hell am I going to do that people keep saying I'm going to do? It's just weird what prophets say about me.... :rolleyes: ;)

So, Jocariah

Can we expect to ignore your other prophecies if todays prophecy is not fulfilled?

Or will you simply pull a headline out-of-a-hat to support it?

Jocariah said:
I thought, rather than starting a new thread each time, I would post all of my prophecies here.

"Tommorow someone will die...."

You are an idiot Jocariah.

And I ask you to stop proving to the rest of us that you are a fool.

ScRaMbLe said:
I have to admit it... Joc was right... I stubbed my toe last night.

Were you watching a news report about the Middle-East at the time?
Or maybe eating falafel?

But you know how these things work -- had he not posted his prediction, after having had it, it would have happened!

That's why I was reluctant to tease him about it.
It takes a lot of balls to test your prophecies by making them public, and I commend him for that.

But the teasing is too much fun to resist (he had to have expected it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back