Jesus Stinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidergoat

pubic diorama
Valued Senior Member
I saw a license plate frame this morning that read, The Fragrance of Christ. There was nothing to indicate it was a joke, it was a tasteful chromed plastic on a yellow mustang, no other bumperstickers or anything. Does anyone know what this phrase refers to?

The Holy Bible (King James Version)
2 Corinthians 2:15 .. "For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing."
Fuck knows, in other words.

It's probably satirical....To god we are nothing more than a pile of shit. Making the story of Christ and everything associated with him a similar pantload.

Did some googling, and found this:

Fragrances normally dominate or influence their environment.... Christians must remember that everywhere they go they are emitting a "spiritual" odor that others can sense.

..."You are a fragrance of Christ! The purpose of a fragrance is to influence and dominate its environment. Is that true of you? "

That's funny, since the only fragrance coming out of that Mustang was V-8 exhaust fumes!

Wow, check this out:

Couple Sells Candles That Smell Like Jesus

Product Flying Off Shelves

You are bidding on a

SCULPTED JESUS ON CROSS CANDLE

21_1.JPG

No bids

spidergoat said:
I saw a license plate frame this morning that read, The Fragrance of Christ. There was nothing to indicate it was a joke, it was a tasteful chromed plastic on a yellow mustang, no other bumperstickers or anything. Does anyone know what this phrase refers to?

No wonder, they had a yellow mustang. Barbarians.

spidergoat said:

We are all a part of Jesus? Miniscule compared to whole which is Christ?

That is my guess.

Light up the candle called "His Essence" and its makers say you'll experience the fragrance of Christ.
Bob Tosterud and wife Karen say the formula is all spelled out in Psalm 45.

**The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.**
click

Basically if you light up a marijuana joint you would then have "essence of Christ".

:D

Godless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back