Jesus' Promise

battig1370

Registered Senior Member
Salvation to our GOD which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb

{"Salvation to our GOD which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb"}??? --- Among christians, there is a lot of discussion about THE JUDGMENT to come, which is also referred to as the Second Coming. The big question is, who is going to welcome the Second Coming? Would it be the Western and/or Eastern Catholics, the Atheist, the Mormons, the Jehovah Wittness, the Amish, the Quakers? the Baptists, the Seven Day Advents, the Pentecostals, the Anglicans, the Mennonites, the Faith and/or Trinity Lutherans, the Hutterites, and the list goes on and on? There are over 1,000 Christian faith groups in North America alone. Are the Jewish people going to welcome the Second Coming, when as of yet they have not accepted the First Coming? What about the people of all the other religions of the world, are they going to welcome the Second Coming? Are the religious of any religion, denomination or sects going to welcome the Second Coming? From what is written, the kings of the earth and their armies and those that worship the beast will not welcome the Second Coming. When the First Coming came ---> Jesus was not received very kindly by the religious and powerful of his day. The chief priests and officers answered to Pilate, "We have a law, and by our law He ought to die, because He made himself the SON OF GOD" - (John 19:7).

When the Second Coming comes, our GOD which sitteth upon the throne, and the Lamb will come with wrath, because of "the Devil and Satan, who deceives THE WHOLE WORLD" - (Rev.12-9) "--- Woe unto you, scribes and Pharasees, hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourself, ---" - (Matt.23:13-33) When it is all done, the Devil/Satan will be bond a thousand years, --- that he should deceive the nations no more ---." - (Rev. 20:1-3)

There are four questions asked here, and if the Spirit of Truth is with you, the answers to these four questions will be revealed.

(1) - Who is the ONE that spoke to John saying, --- "I am the Alpha and Omega, ---" - (Rev.1:8) , "Fear not; I am the first and the last: ---" - (Rev.1:17-18)?
(2) - Who is the ONE that is sat upon the throne in verse - (Rev. 5:7)?

(3) - Who is the One (a Lamb) that came and took the book in verse Rev. 5:7?

(4) - Why is the Lamb that took the book and HIM that sitteth upon the throne going to come?

Before JESUS went to the FATHER, JESUS said, "These things I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be in good cheer; I have overcome the world." - (John 16:33) --- "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away." - (Matt.Rev.24:35) --- "ALL POWER is given unto ME in heaven and earth" - (Matthew 28:18),

Who is the ONE that spoke to John saying, --- "I am the Alpha and Omega, ---" - (Rev.1:8) , "Fear not; I am the first and the last: ---" - (Rev.1:17-3:22)?

The ONE that introduced himself to John saying, --- "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending", saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - (Rev.1:8) --- I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last; - (Rev. 1:11) --- "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore. - (Rev.1:17-18) --- "These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive." - (Rev.2:8) It is very obvious that the ONE who said, I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore is JESUS because the FATHER never was dead.

Also the ONE that said, He that overcometh, to him will I give power over the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron;" --- even as I received of 'my Father'." - (Rev.2:27) --- I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before 'my Father', and before his angels." - (Rev.3:5) --- will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I overcame, and am set down with 'my Father' in his throne" - (Rev.3:21) is JESUS the Alpha and Omega because He said, " ---'my Father'---".

So my LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is JESUS, the ONE that said to John, ---"I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending", saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - (Rev.1:8) --- "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore. - (Rev.1:17-18)

Before JESUS went to the FATHER, JESUS said' "ALL POWER is given unto ME in heaven and earth" - (Matthew 28:18), and after, JESUS the Alpha and Omega spoke to John about He that overcometh. After this John wrote, "AFTER THIS I LOOKED, AND BEHOLD, -------------". --- "--- Holy, holy, holy, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, which was, and is, and is to come. "--- give glory and honour and thanks to HIM that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever". "--- fall down before HIM that sat on the throne, and whorship HIM that liveth for ever and ever, "--- Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: - (Rev. 4:1) - (Rev.4:8-11)

Some christians believe the ONE that is sat upon the throne in verses - (Rev.4:8-11), (Rev. 5:7), (Rev.5:13), (Rev.6:16), and (Rev. 7:10) is the FATHER, and the other christians believe that it was and is JESUS the Alpha and Omega that is sat upon the throne. HERE IS what John wrote, HE that sat upon the throne said, "--- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" - (Rev. 21: 5-7) Because JESUS overcame the world and ALL POWER is given unto JESUS in heaven and on the earth, they said, "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power."

So far from what is written the ONE that introduced himself to John saying, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" is HE that sat upon the throne. JESUS the Alpha and Omega who is HE that sat upon the throne, was WORTHY to receive ALL GLORY and HONOUR and POWER from the FATHER. As JESUS said, "ALL POWER is given unto ME in heaven and earth" - (Matthew 28:18)

Who is the One (a Lamb), that came and took the book in verse Rev. 5:7?

From (Rev.1:17-18) to ( Rev.3:22), JESUS the Alpha and Omega, the Speaker I, spoke to John about He that overcometh, who JESUS will give power/authority over the nations; and He shall rule them with a rod of iron; --- even as JESUS received of his FATHER And JESUS will give him the morning star. - (Rev.2:26-28) He that 'shall rule them with a rod of iron' is the man child that 'shall rule all nations with a rod of iron' - (Rev. 12:5), and also He is the Lamb that came and took the book out of the right hand of HIM that sat upon the throne, and this Lamb shall rule them with a rod of iron - (Rev.19:15).

The Lamb that shall rule them with a rod of iron is the man child, who is also He that overcometh that JESUS spoke about to John.

John writes, "I wept much, because no man in heaven, nor in earth was found worthy to open, and to read the book, ----" - (Rev.5:4) Just before John wept, JESUS already introduced himself saying, " --- "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore. - (Rev.1:17-18)

John writes, "One of the elders saith unto me, Weep Not: BEHOLD, the Lion of the tribe of Juda,, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book" - (Rev. 5:5) --- "I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of throne, --- and in the midst of the elders, stood A Lamb as it had been slain" --- and He came and took the book out of the right hand of HIM that sat upon the throne" - (Rev. 5:6-7)

It is very apparent that this Lamb in the midst of throne IS NOT HE that sat upon the throne, the ONE who introduced himself to John saying, "I am Alpha and Omega ---"

"They sung A NEW SONG, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: - (Rev.5:9)

QUESTION! --- Who is this Lamb, that stood in the midst of throne, --- and in the midst of the elders, that came and took the book out of the right hand of JESUS the Alpha and Omega that sat upon the throne?

This Lamb is He that overcometh that JESUS the Alpha and Omega will grant to sit with HIM in his throne, even as JESUS overcame, and am set down with his FATHER in his throne" - (Rev.3:21

JESUS the Alpha and Omega said, "To Him that overcometh, I will write upon Him the name of my GOD," ---> ( his name is called THE WORD OF GOD ) and I will write upon Him MY NEW NAME." ---> ( I am Alpha and Omega, which is, and which was, and which is to come, ALMIGHTY. - Rev.1:8 ), who is also the ( LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, which was, and is, and is to come - Rev 4:8)

This Lamb had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself, and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD. --- he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron." - (Rev.19:13-16) This Lamb shall overcome them, for He is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful." - (Rev.17:14)

John writes, HE that sat upon the throne said, "BEHOLD, I make all things new." And HE said unto me, "Write: for these words are TRUE and FAITHFUL." And HE said unto me. "It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. --- He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his GOD, and He shall be my Son." - (Rev. 21: 5-7).

JESUS the Alpha and Omega, HE that sat upon the throne said, He that overcometh shall be my Son , and I will be his GOD. This Son is the Lamb that they sung A NEW SONG saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof." JESUS, the SON of GOD shall be the FATHER of his Son who shall be The Son of Man, the Lamb to come. As JESUS is the SON of his FATHER, this Lamb shall be the Son of HE that sat upon the throne. The Son of Man to come shall testify of JESUS, and glorify JESUS, and also, He shall receive of JESUS and the FATHER and show it unto you.

"--- hide us from the face of HIM that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:" - (Rev.6:16)

--- "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto HIM that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." - (Rev.5:13)

"--- Salvation to our GOD which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. - (Rev. 7:10) ---

"For the Lamb which is the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." - (Rev.7:17)

JESUS spoke to the multitude, and to his disciples saying, " --- Ye shall NOT SEE ME henceforth, till ye shall say, "Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord." - (Matt.23:1-39) He that cometh in the name of the LORD is the Lamb, the King to come. The Lamb to come will come in JESUS' NEW NAME, which is LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, who is HIM that sitteth upon the throne. Since JESUS went to the FATHER, if anyone angel or man said, or says to anyone, " I am Jesus the Christ, or, He is here, or there ", believe them NOT.

There is a very important reason why JESUS said, "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.- (Matt.24:4-5) Also JESUS warned, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive 'The Very Elect'." - ( Matt. 24:24 ). ( CHRIST ---> the anointed one, the Greek name for Messiah ) Many have been deceived ("the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world" - (Rev.12-9) Shortly after JESUS went to the FATHER, Satan the Beast came as an angel of blinding light saying, "I am Jesus the Christ" ( The Mystery Christ ) on the Damascus road to deceive the whole world, if it were possible. Satan came as the angel Gabriel to Muhammad in 610 A.D. Satan came as angel of light to Joseph Smith in 1823 A.D., and there are other false prophets that have established religions in the world.

Because false Christs, and false prophets could NOT deceive Him, He, 'The Very Elect' that came and took the book, and was found worthy to open the book. The Lamb will come in the name of, and with, HIM that sitteth upon the throne, who is ALPHA and OMEGA, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, the name granted to JESUS from the FATHER. JESUS the Alpha and Omega speaking about He that overcometh said, He shall rule them with a rod of iron" --- "I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." --- "I will write upon him the name of my GOD, and the name of the city of my GOD, --- and I will write upon him MY NEW NAME." He that overcometh even as JESUS overcame is the One that came and took the book, and was found worthy to open the book, and to read the book. - (Rev.3:21) and (Rev.5:7).

Before Jesus went to the Father, Jesus said, "I will pray the FATHER, and He shall give you another comforter, that He may abide with you forever;" (John 14:16), --- "But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the FATHER, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the FATHER, "He shall testify of ME." - (John 15:26)
"He shall glorify ME: for He shall receive of mine, and the FATHER
hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." - (John 16:14-15).

"He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"
"Of Sin, because they believe not on ME;
Of Righteousness, because I go to my FATHER, and ye SEE ME NO MORE.
Of Judgment, because the Prince of this world is judged." - (John 16:7-11)

Jesus said, --- "Nevertheless I tell you; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you." (John 16:7)

He that overcometh shall testify of JESUS, and glorify JESUS. He that overcometh, who is the Lamb will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. Also Jesus said, "except those days should shortened, there should NO FLESH be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened." - (Matt.24:22) From what John wrote here, "--- every creatrue which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto HIM that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." - (Rev.5:13), the coming of HIM that sitteth upon the throne and the Lamb will have a GREAT IMPACT (spiritual earthquake) on the earth.

Let us be thankful for JESUS' PROMISE, because HE prayed to the FATHER for another Comforter to come, who is 'The Very Elect', who was found worthy to take the book, and to read the book. Because this the days of TOTAL ANNIHILATION will not come.

JESUS said, "When the Son of Man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of his glory: ( "--- will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne" - (Rev.3:21)" And before Him shall be gathered all nations; and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And He shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come you blessed of my FATHER, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world". - (Matt. 25:31-46)

The Son of Man is He that overcometh. ---> "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his GOD, and He shall be my Son." - (Rev. 21: 5-7).

JESUS the Alpha and Omega, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY said, "BEHOLD, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." - (Rev.22:12)

JESUS said, "Peace I will leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John wrote, "They sung A NEW SONG saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book, and to read the book, and to open the seals thereof."

The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and his Christ; 'his anointed One and his Son, the Lamb' and he shall reign for ever and ever. - (Rev. 11:15)

peace be with you, Paul

Battig,

Yes very nice, an interesting fairy story, but did you have a point you wanted to make, or do you simply enjoy reciting ancient legends and myths?

Dear Battig,

It would not hurt to tighten up your essay writing style a bit. What point were you trying to make? Did you really need to quote the entire New Testament to make that point? An essay is complete with only three things: a declamation -- what you want to say. And explanation -- why what you say is so. And a reiteration -- that what you have said is true and somehow important.

But when I look at your essay, I don't know what you are trying to say. Your quotes and references don't point in any particular direction. And it all goes on forever.

Also, maybe this is not the right crowd for quoting chapter and verse. Atheists don't care, and the other religious people should already know what you are talking about. So you don't need to quote scripture... you only need to refer to it in short paraphrase.

So, try again. What did you want to say?

Leo Volont said:
Also, maybe this is not the right crowd for quoting chapter and verse. Atheists don't care, . . .

I can vouch for that, battig1370.

But when I look at your essay, I don't know what you are trying to say. Your quotes and references don't point in any particular direction. And it all goes on forever.

Leo; You may be a little dellusional at times. But you do have some common sense. ;)

What we have here folkes, is a hit and run. :rolleyes:

Godless.

Hello Leo,

Thankyou for your questions and comments.

Question: "What point were you trying to make?"

Answer: Jesus promised that another One will come in his place.

Question: "Did you really need to quote the entire New Testament to make that point?"

Answer: I realize that what I'm trying to communicate may be in vain for many reasons.

"Atheists don't care" --- if atheists knew what I'm trying to communicate they may care.

"other religious people should already know what you are talking about." --- No! and if they already know what I'm writting about, they do not reply. I have a dilemna, because christians do not except the New Testament verses that I have written.

Question: "So, try again. What did you want to say?"

Answer: The One who is the Lamb in the Revelation to John is not Jesus, but the Lamb is the Son of Jesus the Alpha and Omega as He was and is the Son of his Father. The Lamb in the Revelation to John is the Messiah to come.

Before Jesus went to the Father, Jesus said, "I will pray the FATHER, and He shall give you another comforter, that He may abide with you forever;" (John 14:16), --- "But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the FATHER, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the FATHER, "He shall testify of ME." - (John 15:26)
"He shall glorify ME: for He shall receive of mine, and the FATHER
hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." - (John 16:14-15).

"He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"
"Of Sin, because they believe not on ME;
Of Righteousness, because I go to my FATHER, and ye SEE ME NO MORE.
Of Judgment, because the Prince of this world is judged." - (John 16:7-11)

The He that Jesus was talking about here is the Lamb in the Revelation to John.

I try, but I'm not an essay writer. Even if you may not agree with what is written, do you get the point I'm trying to make?

Thankyou for your interest.

Peace be with you, Paul

Someone's comment from another discussion board which I agree with 100%.

The lack of flexablity among the fundamentalists of the various religions around the world makes it apparent to me that when/if the second comming occurs it will be much like the first comming.

That is...

The established churches will see Him as a threat. His support will come from the people NOT the churches. His veracity will be denied by the established churches. (That is unless one of them has it exactly right... heh.)

This post has been edited by m5lange1 on 07-21-2004 08:14 AM

So battig when you write this are u

1) angered at what you read before writing this?
2) basking in the glory of the word?
3) Pacified by the reality of your salvation
4) horrified that your fellow man is condemened to an eternity of hell
5) gleeful that you well deserving fellow man is condemened to an eternity of hell
6) other
7) a combo of any of the above?

Hello robtex,

1) "angered at what you read before writing this?" --- do not understand the question, explain

2) "basking in the glory of the word?" --- basking? In the testimony of Jesus is written how mankind can in peace with one another "Love Must Rule to have Peace", but instead people have made many religions using Jesus' name, --- over 1,000 Christian faith groups in North America alone. The testimony of Jesus are words of love, not words of division and war.

3) "Pacified by the reality of your salvation" --- explain. To be honest, I never was dwelled about my salvation. I think that a selfish thing to do. I don't believe in the mystical Jesus of Saul/St.Paul. Those that believe in mystical Jesus of Saul/St.Paul are the ones that dwell on there salvation.

4) "horrified that your fellow man is condemened to an eternity of hell" --- a world without Love is in a state of hell. If ALL the people that have the 'Spirit of Love' ruling within them are separated from the rest of the world, what would happen? It saddens and angers me to see all the suffering in the world, because of the lack of love that mankind has for their neighbor. Also it greatly saddens me that so many cannot except the 'Spirit of Love' to rule in their lives, and because of this there is a lot suffering in this world. In Matthew 25:31-46 it mentions about the separation that is yet to happen.

5) "gleeful that you well deserving fellow man is condemened to an eternity of hell" --- I do not laugh, cheer, or rejoice at or about the misfortunes and/or demise of others, condemened or not condemened.

"So battig when you write this are u" --- I'm trying find someone that knows what I'm saying, the religious are not interested and the atheists are not interested. Then who is interested in what I have to say?

WHERE LOVE RULES:

--- RIGHTEOUSNESS RULES ALSO, because LOVE without righteoussness bears no good fruits . ( righteoussness ---> just, good, honest, ethical, honorable, trustworthy, reputable, moral, etc.)
--- kindness and compassion rules also.
--- usery and exploitation, sexual or otherwise would not be
--- NO ONE would knowingly take part in behaviours that causes suffering to oneself and/or to others, including the unborn
--- A RELIGION of one kind, or another kind CANNOT RULE, because it shuts the door to the kingdom of God where LOVE RULES. " For ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in." ( Matt. 23:1-39 )
--- mankind would become stewards (caretakers) of the planet earth so its ecosytem can be healed.
--- Women and men would be of equal important, and women do not live in fear of men.
--- ALL children will be LOVED, and they will no longer be abused and neglected.
--- the children will no longer suffer from hunger and thirst
--- People would LOVE their neighbours as they LOVE themselves.
--- racism would not be
--- corruption, deception, and secrecy would not be.
.--- mankind would learn of WAR no more. The hardware and software from the ALL Weapons of WAR will be disabled and transformed for peaceful uses for the betterment of the world.
--- all the knowledges (soft and hard sciences, math and physics etc., art and music, athletics, etc. ) that mankind has been given, will be taught for the well being of the whole world.
--- people will not laugh, cheer, or rejoice at or about the misfortunes and/or demise of others.
--- ( etc. >------------------ . )
Can you imagine what the world would be like, WHERE LOVE RULES in every aspect of the human community?

ASK A LITTLE CHILD, if he or she would want to live in a world where LOVE RULED in every aspect of the human community? "

The SEPARATION is when those that want LOVE TO RULE, in every aspect of the human community, will come together in mind and purpose for the establishment of PEACE for the future of the children. PEACE IS POSSIBLE only after the SEPARATION has taken place

The SEPARATION has nothing to do with religion, but has everything to with LOVE.

Here's a little poem I wrote years ago.

YET TO BE

Little dove on branch,
Tell the wind to sing a song,
Of things yet to be.

Warm wind blew a song,
To the Man of Peace to be.
Of grief, love and joy.

Thankyou little dove
The wind sang a song to me.
Of PEACE, yet to be.

'Paul Battig --- 1984'