??Jesus not writing??

MooseKnuckle

Registered Senior Member
I have a question

Why didnt Jesus write down the messages from God and eliminate having to rely on spectators to record pertinent information. Ive heard a lot of people say that you shouldnt take all of the bible literally because it was written by humans..........why couldnt Jesus just write some important scripture down and eliminate this problem?

Scientists do not rely on others to write down their findings, they instead understand that it is crucial to write down the information that they found, this is common sense. Only seems logical that Jesus would do the same.

If he were to write down his ideas he would be in total control of the transfer of information, not being succeptable to misinterrpretations in the intial text.

Last edited:
Jesus was a carpenter...I believe he was illiterate...I may be wrong. Prophet Muhammed was illiterate, but in a miracle on the first day of revelation was taught to read and write. I don't think that Jesus was meant to produce a book to be studied by humanity. He was just sent to teach a selective group of people in Israel for a selective time.

thanks for the response. Have another question....

Why wasnt he bestowed with the ability to write? He is the son of God and all....writing should be a requirement for someone with supposedly so much information.

Even if had he written something would it be accepted as original..?! may be.

Jesus and his gospel aimed at the meek, illiterate, ordinary people who were the majority even in those days.. not for literatte, clergy, aristocrats, ruling class whom Jesus would've considered doomed any way by their own hypocrisy & misdeeds.
In a sense Jesus was seen as a rebel taking on these elite by putting fear and love of God above them. moreover Jesus was a preacher not a writer or philosopher..

If he comes next time he would not commit that mistake.. he would leave his message in writing.. in all media..! in multiple copies so that none would try to tamper with..!

If he comes next time he would not commit that mistake.. he would leave his message in writing.. in all media..! in multiple copies so that none would try to tamper with..!

Good Point, and guess what?

He happens to have done just that.

It's called magnetic tape, and starting in 1947 - 1965 there are 1124 taped sermons, by a vendicated prophet whom Jesus used to speak to this nation to.

In 1963, Jesus Christ was revealed from heaven with his holy angels. He opened the seven sealed book and unveiled the mysteries of God hidden there since the foundation of the world.
This was the revelation of the Son of Man, as promised to the Gentiles.
This nation rejected Him.
She has had a space of 40 years now to repent.

It's later than you think.

Last edited:
It's taped sermons by William Branham. According to Visitor, a messenger of God who came to Americans to lead them out of Babylon's prostitutes (all protestant churches). The problem is that according to Visitor, America is also the beast of Babylon.

Jenyar,
Based on my recollection, you're a pretty good reasonable christian....Please stay away from the TheVisitor and William Branham....I know you don't like that stuff, but hanging too much around this language is not recommended for any Chrisitan with a somewhat straight head.

:) Thanks, heflores. Don't worry - I always put the truth first, and do my research thoroughly.

Back