Jesus=Lucifer?

spidergoat

pubic diorama
Valued Senior Member
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Revelation 22

Lucifer was originally a Latin word meaning "light-bearer" (from lux, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), a Roman astrological term for the "Morning Star", the planet Venus. The word Lucifer was the direct translation of the Greek eosphorus ("dawn-bearer"; cf. Greek phosphorus, "light-bearer") used by Jerome in the Vulgate

It is the greatest irony of history that Jesus uses an epithet for the devil as a way of announcing whom he is.

Lucifer is not just the devil, lucifer means lightbringer, and Christ brings light to us.

Venus is both the morning star and evening star (noctifer, satan) at the same time.

Jesus is the snake which Moses lifted up in the desert. Satan is the snake, but if you lift up the snake inside you, it will die; the scorpion will turn into an eagle (or; the snake will turn into a rod-- wisdom), and you will be free from desires (material things, satan)

Two opposites are always very closely related to each other.

I think Lucifer refers to the position held rather than the name of a being

The dark one was lucifer, but lost the position and the job was later filled by Jebus

Satan is also not a name but a descriptive noun (the accuser)

A true devil worshipper will not be able to tell you the name of their god......because they don't know it !

So i've heard

Back