Jesus Converts To Islam !!!!!!!!

Green_World

Banned
Banned
JERUSALEM—In a surprise announcement with far-reaching theological implications, Jesus Christ The Nazarene, founder of Christianity and spiritual leader of nearly two billion people, revealed Monday that He has converted to "the one true religion" of Islam.
The controversial announcement has sent shockwaves through religious circles around the globe....read more:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3513/christ_islam.html

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha... :D

you're quotin THE ONION as your reference... you moron...

*drops dead on the floor with laughter*

riiiiiight... :D

ummm.. who was it that said humour doesnt mix with religious discussion? ahem ahem...

*goes to find some :m: *

Originally posted by sycoindian
riiiiiight... :D

ummm.. who was it that said humour doesnt mix with religious discussion? ahem ahem...

*goes to find some :m: *

I said seriousness DOES NOT MIX with entertainment.

I was not intend to be serious when I posted the thread and anyone who really believes in the above story is ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

Have a very nice weekend. :)

Great, now that whatsupyall is gone (Praised be the Name of Isis who provides for all!!) we have you to deal with. Good grief.

Originally posted by Green_World
JERUSALEM—In a surprise announcement with far-reaching theological implications, Jesus Christ The Nazarene, founder of Christianity and spiritual leader of nearly two billion people, revealed Monday that He has converted to "the one true religion" of Islam.
The controversial announcement has sent shockwaves through religious circles around the globe....read more:

In a bigger surprise move, Mohammet denounces islam & takes up hashish, hinduism & the electric guitar, playing with Carlos Santana's new band, "Krista Gonrue Dwavwali", new singles are "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" & "Image"

:m: :D :m: :cool: :m:

And he recently took up residence with the Miss World winner.
*prepares to defend himself against muslim fanatics*

Back