Jesus Action-figure

Enmos

Valued Senior Member
I found this online. Just wondering what the opinions on this are.
I think its kinda cool but i can imagine that some theists think its blasphemy.

jesus_figure.jpg

There are a bunch of american president action-figures too. And Einstein, the Pope etc. :D
http://www.toypresident.com/collection.asp

He would be making out with my Barbie til my brothers GI Joe came along. Joe would kick his hippie butt. WWJD???

Yeah well, Jesus did hang out with guys only. I think he'd go look for the don't-ask-don't-tell GI Joes. Oh wait, you're right. He would bend over.

I found this online. Just wondering what the opinions on this are.
I think its kinda cool but i can imagine that some theists think its blasphemy.

jesus_figure.jpg

There are a bunch of american president action-figures too. And Einstein, the Pope etc. :D
http://www.toypresident.com/collection.asp
M*W: I think this is propaganda tool of the theist kind. It's a brain-washing toy for all the young minds! Since when has idol worship NOT been done? Look at the reality of it. It's a friggin toy made to recruit our babies into the slavery of christianity!

I'm curious. Does this Jesus doll come with assorted robes and sandals? Tell me his hair is not blonde and can be brushed and coifed into say dreadlocks? And what the hell is with the ashen white face? It looks like Jacko calling all his young ones unto him!

For the Jewish children who may want their parents to buy this doll as a novelty, it would be very important to make sure that Jesus is anatomically correct sans foreskin. Please don't tell me this doll has blue eyes. I think I'll throw up! Next thing you know, they'll be selling his companion disciples, with some coming with detachable heads. Jesus's robes and sandals are interchangeable with 12, yes 12 disciple action-figures. Haloes are extra. Peter comes with a boat fully equipped with nets and toy fish. To complete your set, the toy manufacturer will come out with a wooden-like crucifix made of durable plastic with lifelike thorns that fit the Jesus doll. Jesus will come with a chest compartment for a snap-in sacred heart. Your Jesus doll will have life like bendable knees for praying with adjustable wrists for the laying on of hands. The adjustable wrists also come with plastic life like nails that can attach the doll onto the cross securely. The crucifix playset comes with three women in authentic nun-like outfits (Catholic Church approved) that are kneeling beneath the cross. The life like nun dolls also come with bendable knees in case Roman soldiers nearby get a little frisky. The Roman soldier action-figures are anatomically correct, but there is no extra charge for their intact foreskin. In another action set, you can buy a 10-inch life like Mary Magdalene doll. This doll comes with a detachable scarlet robe and plastic spikenard jar. Her long flowing auburn hair covers her life like body when the robe comes off. Mary Magdalene, of course is also anatomically correct as Jesus's companion doll. This doll also comes with an instruction booklet that describes all the ways that Mary Magdalene can anoint the Jesus doll. Children of all ages will enjoy the way the Mary Magdalene doll anoints herself. Batteries not included.

...and it comes with whips and a tube of fake blood!

You know they are selling these in Wal-Mart now, in areas where Wal-Mart sells alot of bibles...

I always wanted a Noah toy set along with loads of animals so I could re-enact the flood saga in the bathtub.

Moo, gurgle gurgle.. said one cow.

I wonder if the Jesus figure screams when you beat it.
;)
M*W: I considered in the original product design the inclusion of a battery operated version of the Jesus doll but decided against it due to its potential mis-use in the hands of young non-believers. However, in the battery operated version, the talking Jesus doll has a halo that lights up. The Jesus doll also comes with a pull string that activates the following sayings:

"Blessed are the whores in spirit."

"Blessed are the geeks."

"Blessed are the peace-breakers."

"Thy king doth come."

However, the disciples don't come with the life like lighted halos since most of them come with detachable heads anyway.

My original product design of the Mary Magdalene doll had battery-operated moveable hips, but the R&D department decided that this doll was more marketable to the adult market. That is currently under review by our PR department based on their recent market analyses.

Back