Jehovas Witnesses

jmpet

Valued Senior Member
What's the deal with them? I just shooed one away from my doorstep and wondered exactly why.

Yeah but what are their dark, dirty secrets that justify kicking them off my porch? Honestly asking.

Sometimes I remind them about their past.

Sale of "miracle wheat". Failed predictions of Christ's return. Lost lawsuits in the us Supreme Court.

~String

It was one old man in a 50's-ish hat in a double-breasted suit. I've never actually "spoken" with him before. First time--several weeks ago--I just slammed the door. I was unprepared. Since he was solo, he may well have been a pentecostal asshole. Witnesses and Mormons tend to gather in pairs before practicing their witchcraft (and I've had a few Witnesses since moving too).

Fuckers.

I'm going to start going door-to-door pushing my worldview on others. See how they like it.

"Have you heard the good news! You no longer need to pay homage to a non-existent deity. You too have the capacity to evaluate the world around you without the aid of ancient myths, witch burning clergy or child raping priests! And, you can save that wasted tithe and contribute it all to an IRA or your 401(k) to prepare yourself for the real hell that is to come: Insolvency of the Social Security System! Repent! For the day of judgment is at hand!"

~String

It was one old man in a 50's-ish hat in a double-breasted suit. I've never actually "spoken" with him before. First time--several weeks ago--I just slammed the door. I was unprepared. Since he was solo, he may well have been a pentecostal asshole. Witnesses and Mormons tend to gather in pairs before practicing their witchcraft (and I've had a few Witnesses since moving too).

Fuckers.

I'm going to start going door-to-door pushing my worldview on others. See how they like it.

"Have you heard the good news! You no longer need to pay homage to a non-existent deity. You too have the capacity to evaluate the world around you without the aid of ancient myths, witch burning clergy or child raping priests! And, you can save that wasted tithe and contribute it all to an IRA or your 401(k) to prepare yourself for the real hell that is to come: Insolvency of the Social Security System! Repent! For the day of judgment is at hand!"

~String

i think that would be great. It might help people get over there homo phobe . I would give you my address even if you come to my town . I think you might have a great world view many could learn from . Nothing better in life than a good teacher

~String

I want to do this too! I'll go downtown and hand out blank sheets of paper.

The one thing I like about the Jobey witnesses is they think earth can be paradise. See I am all down with that . I think we as a human race can straighten shit out from being intelligent beings . Yeah adaptable ones too

"have you heard the good news! You no longer need to pay homage to a non-existent deity. You too have the capacity to evaluate the world around you without the aid of ancient myths, witch burning clergy or child raping priests! And, you can save that wasted tithe and contribute it all to an ira or your 401(k) to prepare yourself for the real hell that is to come: Insolvency of the social security system! Repent! For the day of judgment is at hand!"
:d
........................ .................... .....................

Back