Its quiet...to quiet

Thor

"Pfft, Rebel scum!"
Valued Senior Member
I'm wandering what time you guys get onto Sciforums. It seems dead here in the afternoon.
I get on at around 8am GMT and then again at 8pm GMT

Yeah, I noticed that, whenever I've got nothing else to do and I come here, there's no-one around, and whenever I'm busy, there's a million posts springing up ... :rolleyes:

This is one of the bigger forums I post on, there's supposed to be lots of people around! :( I hate it when it says something like, "43 users online" and then you look, and there's like, three registered, and 40 guests. :rolleyes:

morning guys

(opened the fridge pulled out the milk and drinked it)

what you two doing up

it one in the morning

(Thor studdenly pulled out a imgrams and pointed at Brolly and fired the whole round all you see was

the bloody end of Brolly)

It's not one in the morn, it's 23:11, innit Thor? :p

I am right, and everyone else is wrong ('cept all Brits) clearly. :p

lol

Firefly, Brolly lives around the corner from me.

It IS 23:18 GMT

Yeah, I figured you two knew each other in RL.

Tomato sauce? Would ya like some chips with that?

I'm soo bored (again) :rolleyes: and no-one's posting!! Where's Thor when ya need him? :rolleyes: :p

Please post, get your postcounts up, tell people your opinions, you know you wanna!! :)

I'm always posting on the afternoon at work, but that will end this friday when I leave my job.

Sometimes I get sick of reading the sciforums, the arguments start to get really stale and the topics just seem to repeat themselves, do you long timers ever feel that way ever? Usually a really good thread seems to revatalize my inerest...

Back