It's Like A Firewall For Your Pet's Brain

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
This ultra modern aluminum foil hat will protect your pet from the brain scanning rays of the NSA, certain 'auction' websites, fbi.com, and CIA satellites that are monitoring their little subversive thoughts. You may not have considered this before, but your lead lined hat is worthless if your pet can give away your secrets to the very people most dangerous to you - your government!

:m: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3285477750

For Sale:
Waterless fish bowl, to watch the sushi fish just flap around on the bottom. For endless hours of viewing entertainment.

,,, and don't forget the implants in your pets folks, they make great bugs to monitor people with. Just tap into the nerves of the eyes and ears, pretty cool technology.

Oh but there is a problem with that cool technology, if your aware of it you can use it to your advantage......EWG

little does this man know that you can stop the FBI and CIA using a match, 3 foot of fishing wire, a battery and a banana

!***!NEW!***!NEW!***!NEW!***!
The OxY-Moron company presents:
Hydrochloric acid based toothpaste!
Your teeth will never be seen dirty again!
To be frank, they will never be seen again in any way, shape, or form, but we dont care!

I still don't understands A Canadian's "a match, 3 foot of fishing wire, a battery and a banana" but if it is at all simular to Communist Hampster's toothpaste, then I understand why I didn't get it.

FieryIce said:
I still don't understands A Canadian's "a match, 3 foot of fishing wire, a battery and a banana".

Perhaps you should read up more on government mind control satellite rays, and the phosphate content of bananas.

Back