Italy's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Converts To Islam

Green_World

Banned
Banned
http://www.welcome-back.org/news/cardilli.shtml

The Italian ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Torquato Cardeilli, has converted to Islam, the Italian embassy here announced Sunday, news agencies reported.

Following a close reading of the Holy Qur'an and study of Islamic culture, Cardeilli embraced Islam to become the first ambassador to convert to Islam in Saudi Arabia, home to Islam's holiest sites in Mecca and Medina, according to an office which handles conversions to Islam.

Sheikh Nouh bin Nasser's office said the Italian ambassador converted to Islam on Nov. 15, the day before the start of the Muslim holy fasting month of Ramadan.

"He came to the office and read the two testimonies [necessary to declare faith: 'I proclaim that there is no God but Allah, and I proclaim that Mohammad is His Prophet and Messenger'] and then prayed with us," Nasser told Agence France-Presse (AFP).

During his 34-year diplomatic career, Arabic-speaking Cardeilli, a graduate in linguistics and Oriental civilization, has been posted to several Arab countries and took up his current post in Riyadh in November 2000.

Cardeilli, 59, a father of two, was not available for comment as he left Riyadh for Rome on Saturday.

Saudi Arabia has in the past few years witnessed the conversion of more than 50,000 foreigners to Islam, the Saudi daily newspaper Oqaz reported.

According to Nouh, an average of three to four people convert to Islam at his office every day, and the number rises to five during Ramadan. Twenty similar offices operate in Riyadh and many more in other cities.

Wow, someone converted to a religion. That sure doesn't happen every day. Wherever there are the intellectually stunted, there will be converts. Yeah, that is new.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by williamwbishop
Wow, someone converted to a religion. That sure doesn't happen every day. Wherever there are the intellectually stunted, there will be converts. Yeah, that is new.
===================================

TRUTH HURTS............I KNOW :rolleyes:

Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

Originally posted by Green_World
Wow, someone converted to a religion. That sure doesn't happen every day. Wherever there are the intellectually stunted, there will be converts. Yeah, that is new.

I don’t know if truth can hurt fanatics, but lets see;

So, one Italian changes to Islam so that he can legally have five Muslim wifes and you are trying to get credit on it. …..Do you have an idea what Italians are willing to do in getting their hands on a nice pair of breasts? I’m actually surprised that you only refer to one!!

Also, How many thousand Christians knock on the Door of Islamic countries asking for asylum?? …Not just Christians from developed countries, but from third world countries, how many thousands Christians can you come up with????

Now, how many thousand Muslims knock everyday on Christian countries Door asking for help and asylum.?? Many even applying in changing their nationalities???

Mr. Perfect Muslim, Why do you think remotely is that???
Unfortunately when the Christian world open their doors to fanatics like you, there are second thoughts since if fanatics Islam are so full of shit, why the hell do not stay foot in their own land??? Why didn’t you????

So, back to the original question Mr. Muslim, are you now closer to your orgasm??
:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

Hey, we're going to have to get on the ball if we want islam and christianity to both go down in flames.
Go down in flames? In what way are you any better than Green_World?

Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

Originally posted by Microzoft

So, one Italian changes to Islam so that he can legally have five Muslim wifes and you are trying to get credit on it. …..Do you have an idea what Italians are willing to do in getting their hands on a nice pair of breasts? I’m actually surprised that you only refer to one!!
==============================

He is the ITALIAN AMBASSADOR, he is 50+ years old, he is married and very highly educated, to suggest that he converted to Islam for women is SICK and ABSURD.

Why he shoud convert to Islam in order to get women??? you guys who live in the west are living in a world surrounded by ADULTRY and SHAMELESS western girls( or prostitutes since most of the western girls have been shageed by at least 10-20 men before they get married that if they ever want to marry, which make them qualified for the honourable title: prostitute)
==========================================

Now, how many thousand Muslims knock everyday on Christian countries Door asking for help and asylum.?? Many even applying in changing their nationalities???
==================================

Christian countries ?? if you think Europe is still christian, then you are living in the BANANA FANATSY BUDDY .

=================================

Mr. Perfect Muslim, Why do you think remotely is that???
Unfortunately when the Christian world open their doors to fanatics like you, there are second thoughts since if fanatics Islam are so full of shit, why the hell do not stay foot in their own land??? Why didn’t you????
==================================

If you call every Muslim a fanatic then you are not even worthy to reply to.

I am NATIVE EUROPEAN, I have the same right as you do, I have the right to have whatever religion I wish and if you dont like it then go and have some bananas in your a¤¤.

get a life..........will you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
Go down in flames? In what way are you any better than Green_World?

Who said I was better in my goals? I will be happy when the world gives up it's childish fairy tales.

He is a UK citizen if I guessed right. He is one of those teenagers that is disenfranchised with the current regime so he had to be different. And the promise of fruit, rivers of wine, and plenty of virgins got his fancy.

He is a UK citizen if I guessed right. He is one of those teenagers that is disenfranchised with the current regime so he had to be different. And the promise of fruit, rivers of wine, and plenty of virgins got his fancy.

I'm guessing he probably hasn't had sex yet, is uptight, and what his peers would call "wierd".

Re: Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

He is the ITALIAN AMBASSADOR, he is 50+ years old, he is married and very highly educated, to suggest that he converted to Islam for women is SICK and ABSURD.

Why he shoud convert to Islam in order to get women??? you guys who live in the west are living in a world surrounded by ADULTRY and SHAMELESS western girls( or prostitutes since most of the western girls have been shageed by at least 10-20 men before they get married that if they ever want to marry, which make them qualified for the honourable title: prostitute)
==========================================
Christian countries ?? if you think Europe is still christian, then you are living in the BANANA FANATSY BUDDY .
If you call every Muslim a fanatic then you are not even worthy to reply to.

I am NATIVE EUROPEAN, I have the same right as you do, I have the right to have whatever religion I wish and if you dont like it then go and have some bananas in your a¤¤.

get a life..........will you?
1) On the Italian ambassador, you are just assuming like anyone else. How many more Ambassadors have converted religion? 1 or 2 or 50, is that your poor argument?
2) Based on your generalization of western women, you should go to Afghanistan and
find your Arab virgins there. Its that why they married below 18?
I lived in an Islamic country, and Arab ladies didn’t hold back when it came to sex.
Based on my experiences, it is the Arab men that are virgin and living the world of
fantasy.
3) Christian countries Europe? Who is talking about Europe?
4) Who is calling all Muslim fanatics? Are you trying to cover or refuge your self with the Muslim population? I am calling you, and you only (at this time) a SICK FANATIC!
5) Native European? You have same rights as I do? You really have fantasies to build you world around you!!

You are not even capable of answering messages, just like the guru on top of the mosque that sings for hours covering his ear to not hear the acclamations of “STOP” that sermon.

Re: Re: Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

1) On the Italian ambassador, you are just assuming like anyone else. How many more Ambassadors have converted religion? 1 or 2 or 50, is that your poor argument?
2) Based on your generalization of western women, you should go to Afghanistan and
find your Arab virgins there. Its that why they married below 18?
I lived in an Islamic country, and Arab ladies didn’t hold back when it came to sex.
Based on my experiences, it is the Arab men that are virgin and living the world of
fantasy.
3) Christian countries Europe? Who is talking about Europe?
4) Who is calling all Muslim fanatics? Are you trying to cover or refuge your self with the Muslim population? I am calling you, and you only (at this time) a SICK FANATIC!
5) Native European? You have same rights as I do? You really have fantasies to build you world around you!!

You are not even capable of answering messages, just like the guru on top of the mosque that sings for hours covering his ear to not hear the acclamations of “STOP” that sermon.

How many 'prostitutes' did you sleep with? ( you know what I mean by prostitutes ? )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

How many 'prostitutes' did you sleep with? ( you know what I mean by prostitutes ? )
Well, I don’t recall the exact number of Muslim women, somewhere between 8 to 12 in a period of three years. Some of them were married, but I’ve never connected sex with religion.

No, I don’t know what’s a prostitute in your vocabulary, by reading the way in which you see your world, I guess anyone or anything will qualify to you as prostitute. But that’s your problem and not my.
:rolleyes:

especially in saudi arabia where they will torture you if they need to fabricate truth.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nothing worse then a Muslim away from home!

Well, I don’t recall the exact number of Muslim women, somewhere between 8 to 12 in a period of three years. Some of them were married, but I’ve never connected sex with religion.

No, I don’t know what’s a prostitute in your vocabulary, by reading the way in which you see your world, I guess anyone or anything will qualify to you as prostitute. But that’s your problem and not my.
========================
And are you sure you did not cotracted the HIV virus ?????

:confused:

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
especially in saudi arabia where they will torture you if they need to fabricate truth.
===============================

And the Same in the USA( police burtality).

at least arrested people have some rights in the USA....not so much in saudi arabia...did you manage the catch the documentary about westerns arrested for bombings there on bbc world not so long ago?

Apparently it is impossible that saudis are terrorists. They prefer to arrest the westerns that happen to be near the bombing or are actually hurt by the explosion and torture a confession out of them. To make sure that no saudi is a terrorist.

These people don't even know that they are convicted.

edit: spelling

Last edited:
Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
at least arrested people have some rights in the USA....not so much in saudi arabia...did you manage the catch the documentary about westerns arrested for bombings there on bbc world not so long ago?

Apparently it is impossible that saudis are terrorists. They prefer to arrest the westerns that happen to be near the bombing or are actually hurt by the explosion and torture a confession out of them. To make sure that no saudi is a terrorist.

These people don't even know that they are convicted.

edit: spelling

Those westerners are dealing with ILLEGAL ALCOHOL, they confessed on the TV, they are bunch of criminals.

there are MANY innocent muslims in European jails, we dont compalin or make documentry about them..

you are always mentioning saudi arabis as if saudi arabia is the only Muslim country in the world.,

KEEP CROSSING RED LIGHTS......INSANE.

Those westerners are dealing with ILLEGAL ALCOHOL, they confessed on the TV, they are bunch of criminals.

there are MANY innocent muslims in European jails, we dont compalin or make documentry about them..

you are always mentioning saudi arabis as if saudi arabia is the only Muslim country in the world.,

KEEP CROSSING RED LIGHTS......INSANE.

yes...they confessed on tv...and BBC world reported that they confessed because they were tortured and actually didn't do anything.

Back