IsrAliens

Israel UFOlogy divides into the majority rationalist and minority mystic camps. The mystics have no doubt as to the reason for the prevalence of sightings in the Holy Land: The angels of the Bible are returning. Mystics have constructed elaborate theories based on Biblical and kabbalistic texts to support their contention that the "miracles" of the Bible - such as the pillar of cloud and fire that guided the Israelites through the wilderness, or the chariot of fire which spirited Elijah to the heavens - are actually descriptions of alien encounters. Rationalists argue with this approach by pointing out that, with minimal effort, almost any Biblical passage can be interpreted as an encounter episode.

Yep, can't argue that.
As is written in the bible's revelations, the end of the world will take place at Jerusalem. Invasion of the angels/extraterrestrials, soon at hand...My goodness...Somewhere down the line it must have to be connected somehow with the returning of Planet X...No?

cool. then when the end of the world comes only Israel is destroyed. Maybe you should all evacuate from there and leave the place for Palestinians, thus when the end of the world comes, the Palestinian terrorist problem would have been resolved.

Originally posted by Banshee

Israel UFOlogy divides into the majority rationalist...

There are no rational UFOlogists. Not in Israel, not anywhere.

Hehe :D :D

As much as I'd like to believe those stories, I can't bring myself to do so. This site claimed a guy met a seven foot tall monster with "deep footprints", and the same kind of monsters telepathically spoke to other people. Surprisingly, there are no pictures of any footprints, no logical grounding whatsoever, but still good for a laugh.

I don't mean to criticize but that's just insanity. Why on Earth would a giant Alien come to your door in the middle of the night and then run 5km? For an evening Jog maybe?!?! :confused:

Yes, I believe that life exists beyond Earth, and quite possibly intelligent life. They may or may not have a Jewish affiliation --- There's no way of knowing for sure, but we can't believe every single shantysite on the web.

Very interesting. We know, Israelis are one of us...blind leading the blind...:D

Just kidding...

Back