Islamic videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

saudi girl

Registered Member
In this site u will learn&discover&see an intresting things about islam

This is the introduction of this site:

We are dedicated to bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propoganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World. The hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the truth!

Last edited by a moderator:
well to tell you the truth. Ive seen what islam causes...Ive seen what christianity causes...or what other religions cause. And I will not believe in any religion but my own beliefs of life and how to deal with it and what to believe in. Because I am an ATHEIST and I believe only in that which has proof.

well to tell you the truth. Ive seen what islam causes...Ive seen what christianity causes...or what other religions cause. And I will not believe in any religion but my own beliefs of life and how to deal with it and what to believe in. Because I am an ATHEIST and I believe only in that which has proof.

so essentially you are saying you will only believe what you believe in?

(ever noticed how emmotions are circular - like its depressing to be depressed, its annoying to be annoyed, its bewildering to be bewildered etc etc)

so essentially you are saying you will only believe what you believe in?

(ever noticed how emmotions are circular - like its depressing to be depressed, its annoying to be annoyed, its bewildering to be bewildered etc etc)

just as you will only believe in what you believe in. Yeah someone might come to you telling you a new concept, but you will only believe in it only if you believe in it too.

just as you will only believe in what you believe in. Yeah someone might come to you telling you a new concept, but you will only believe in it only if you believe in it too.

therefore intelligent and progressive discussion happens on the platform of premises of opinions and beliefs ..... and not emmotions for opinions and beliefs

In this site u will learn&discover&see an intresting things about islam

http://www.turntoislam.com/

This is the introduction of this site:

We are dedicated to bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propoganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World. The hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the truth!

It would be more interesting to see evidence that the claim 'Allah exists' is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back