Islam vs Christianity

That should have been subtitled:

Or when The Daily Show and Steven Colbert were funny.

Prince_James said:
Always save for the last three years, maybe.

Have you been under a rock since then? Have you watched the Colbert Report? Did you watch the White House Correspondent's Dinner? I can maybe understand if you think the Daily Show has been going down hill but if you don't find the Colbert Report to be one of the best shows on TV then maybe you just have bad taste.

Steven Colbert has taught us all that he doesn't understand that satire has a limit when his show it goes from "satire" to "ridiculously overblown absurdism" within the first 10 seconds of every episode. The Colbert Report is the most overdone, hammy, piece of crap on television I have ever seen. I have not laughed even once on that show. His deadpan quips were once witty beyond compare, but they have since become obscenely ill delievered nonsense. He has lost his charm and the White House Correspondents Dinner was not only in bad taste, but he also bombed with the crowd, just as Jon Stewart did at the massacre which was the most recent Oscars.

Prince_James said:
Steven Colbert has taught us all that he doesn't understand that satire has a limit when his show it goes from "satire" to "ridiculously overblown absurdism" within the first 10 seconds of every episode. The Colbert Report is the most overdone, hammy, piece of crap on television I have ever seen. I have not laughed even once on that show. His deadpan quips were once witty beyond compare, but they have since become obscenely ill delievered nonsense. He has lost his charm and the White House Correspondents Dinner was not only in bad taste, but he also bombed with the crowd, just as Jon Stewart did at the massacre which was the most recent Oscars.

Of course he bombed with the crowd you jackass, he was insulting 90% of the audience. It was one of the most hilarious, cringe inducing things I've ever seen. You can't possibly be this retarded. What's wrong? He hit a nerve with you or something? Taking things personal? Did he insult your irrelevant stance on the war in Iraq? You obviously have problems way beyond not liking his show. Oh well, I really have no intrest in knowing what those problems are. From this point forward, your shitty taste is on notice.

Oh and to keep this on topic, here's an interview by Colbert on the 10 Commandments...

Interview with Congressman Westmoreland

A good comedian can insult the Pope and he'd laugh. A bad comedian causes awkward silences and misjudges the crowd.

Back