Islam, a required class in California school

Pakman

Registered Senior Member
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25997

Sorry I don't have enough time, or else I would have summaraized the article. Nevertheless, it is an interesting read.

Also, I'm currently not too sure what to think of it since I do seem to agree and disagree with both sides, so I don't have an opinon to post.

Props to Vienna or else I wouldn't have known about this.

Edit: I got some new information. Turns out it was a rumor. Although they do teach about Islam, they also teach other relgions and no, kids are not worshipping.

Last edited:
brother, be careful from worldnetdaily website, it is ANTI MUSLIM JEWISH HATE SITE, one of its main contributer is Daniel Pipes, famous anti muslim bigot and constant name on HATE WATCHERS LIST....

hate.jpg

http://www.hatewatchers.org/pipes/

I doubt the article is true but is this supposed to be a good thing? Most of us would never think of pushing christianity on someone like that.

Actually, I did a search on it and it's false. Otherwise, it would all over the news. I'm only waiting for the school to reply back to back up that claim along with some links. I sent an email to them a few hours ago.

Originally posted by Pakman
Actually, I did a search on it and it's false. Otherwise, it would all over the news. I'm only waiting for the school to reply back to back up that claim along with some links. I sent an email to them a few hours ago.

As I tell you bro, the site you quoted from the story is HATE ANTI MUSLIM site, it is very well known hate site

Originally posted by okinrus
Now we can expect muslims to get upset at mistranslation of the Quran they use...

what do you mean ? oh well.......morons at it again.

what do you mean ? oh well.......morons at it again.
No, of course not. I'd get pretty upset too if my faith was being taught by someone not instructed in it. When the protestants were ramming their bibles in public schools, catholics opposed it. And that's what they are doing correct? Wait until they make all of the other little mistakes, and this is a grivious issue so you will see that the complaint is valid. As you know, there are some muslims who believe that the Quran can only be fully appreciated in its native language.

.......the story continues as Proud_Syrian intentionally ignores Viennas four new links - and proceeds to accuse okinrus and Vienna as morons.

Back