Is this Fate

SyschoManits

Registered Member
OK. like i can see the future well kind of ok a liitle. What i see is my friends and i remeber what they look like. Then i like go walk around in the mall and i see what they look like in the future. I mean is is coincedence or fate answer that

Um I'd say that it's day dreaming.

What exactly do you mean that you see what they'll look like in the future when you walk around the mall? Like you see people who look like them?

Hmm, care to rephrase that, I'm not at all clear on your meaning.

I don't believ in fate. Say, if people could see into the future (which you and others claim to do) the you can change anything you want, depending upon how much you saw. If fate really existed, people would not be able to see into the future.

A good observation. It kind of has to be one or the other, and not both, if any at all, heh.

Mystech, what im meaning is, when im looking at someone. I picture them in my face and there face and body and it like a age progression

Creamsoda;
I don't believ in fate. Say, if people could see into the future (which you and others claim to do) the you can change anything you want, depending upon how much you saw. If fate really existed, people would not be able to see into the future.
One could also argue that there is more than one possible fate. Fate could also be not all deciding. For all you know you were fated to see the future and change it.

you make your own fate by the will of your own heart...
unfortunately most people have no idea of what love is
and most people dont even understand why they choose the things they choose
and on and on it goes
(not mentioning any names!)
the way you post questions sounds like you already believe
in a different answer!

so why ask? (or maybe im wrong... it has been knowen :D )

its just like self flagilation
or ego reinforcement!
which ofcoarse if you understand what love is you would know how terribly dangerouse such things are ...
if you wish to find true happyness!

point is most people are looking for as much money as they can take off someone else and so have no desire to change the selfish manner in which they conduct there life!
preaching things like shame and pride and ego, lust -glory through converting others to a brainwashed state like born again christians do!- no different in the eyes of god than a child mollester!... because they run their own child care facilities and brain wash the children from year 1...
freakin sick-oes!
same in all those type of radical adjustment religouse things...
trying to "score souls for god"
creating fate of the devil... = cycles of abuse = self proclaimed prediction of what would be the most vaunerable person who would be converted/brainwashed....

SOOoo... the real question that needs to be asked is... what do you wish to change about the future...
NOT how can i get to make "bags of cash" OR "how do i become famous"
the saying "missery will always find company"
is good to keep in mind.

or did someone want an answer saying
$9.95 at your local store?
(when food is free so will be my advice :D )
groove on all :)

peace light truth love
the path to that we hold above.

I also see the future. I can get strong feelings that something is going to happen. or even when someone is going to enter a room, and what facial expression they will have, and even what ill be doing at the time. I have to say that I am some what releaved that i found someone who has the same talent or what ever you want to call it. though I somethimes think that it is a burden. It sometimes stresses me out always knowing what is going to happen. But my main problem is that I know i can see the future and that i sometimes try to... of course that dosn't work and I useually end up doubting my ability. But i think I also get alot of stress from my father. He belives that life is life and that there are no ghosts, and that no one can see the future, and so on and so on. I also think that it is very stressing because you see and you see but you can't change it. Even if you try to change that future it happens anyways.

Last edited:
I totally believe in fate. Because if there was none you wouldn't be able to see the future because that would be no future. And you can't change the future I'v tried.

man_of_jade said:
Creamsoda;

One could also argue that there is more than one possible fate. Fate could also be not all deciding. For all you know you were fated to see the future and change it.

First of all, what you're talking about isn't even fate. If there are multiple possible 'fates', then none of those outcomes is fate at all.

Second, if you can see into the future and change it, it was never the future in the first place. It was a fantasy.

well TheERK
I think that what you said can be turned on you. Because when you see the future its useually right befor it happens when you can't change it any more. Plus even if you are seeing it to change the future then its just day dreaming. Or if your seeing it to change it, its fate that your seeing it. I think what you really need to look at is the definition of fate. I think that all in all its how you inturprit things.

Back