Is the Bible really Evil ??

P

Proud_Syrian

Rape In The Bible

Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that rape is not condemned in the Bible. The Bible in fact condones or even approves of rape. How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that allows rape escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

So grab your Bibles and follow along as I show you all the nasty rapes that your priests and preachers don't want to tell you about. Note that in many places in the Bible there are references to "taking a wife". Don't be fooled into thinking that these were voluntary marriages. This first quote clearly shows that murder and force were used to "take" these wives.

Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

http://www.evilbible.com

Yes, there are many nasty things in Bible. As they are in Quran. And Muhammad really did a lot of nasty things. Many of them just out of hateful vengeance because Jews and Christians did not accept him as a prophet.
So please, Proud Syrian, if you are really proud and happy with your religion, let the others alone. I understand your zeal when somebody is attacking your faith or your sacred book, but this time it was you who started hateful thread only proving that EVERY religion suck.

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. (Thomas Paine.)

Cris:
It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. (Thomas Paine.)
Nice. How about this:
"The Christian religion was not only first (replete) with miracles, but even at this day cannot be reasonably believed by any reasonable person without one"- Hume

Raha:
And Muhammad really did a lot of nasty things. Many of them just out of hateful vengeance because Jews and Christians did not accept him as a prophet.
Muhammad was an epileptic sham, and it was the Jews and Christians that accepted him. Those that knew him did not- therefore, the Hegira.

Raha
but this time it was you who started hateful thread only proving that EVERY religion suck.
Judeo-Christianity is not every religion. And Proud_Syrian didn’t start anything becuase he boldfaced copy-pasted straight out of evilbible.com. Blah.

Scrollmaker:
If the bible was actually true, we would all be killed for wearing clothes
If the bible was actually true, we’d all be schizoid and in an asylum because the Jehovah Man is fucking confusing.

First he’s a vengeful brute, a bloodied warrior and madly jealous

(Exodus 20:5)
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me

(Ezekial 6)
He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them.

And now he’s a pansy little bitch who loves you:

(1 John 4:8)
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love

Noah, Job, Zachariah and all pretty Christians are righteous:
(Genesis 7:1)
The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Then lo and fucking behold the man lied:

(Romans 3:10)
“There is no one righteous, not even one”

Insanities.

Originally posted by Cris
Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. (Thomas Paine.)
Thoms Paine did not like voluptuous debauchees, it seems.:D

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Rape In The Bible

Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that rape is not condemned in the Bible. The Bible in fact condones or even approves of rape. How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that allows rape escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

So grab your Bibles and follow along as I show you all the nasty rapes that your priests and preachers don't want to tell you about. Note that in many places in the Bible there are references to "taking a wife". Don't be fooled into thinking that these were voluntary marriages. This first quote clearly shows that murder and force were used to "take" these wives.

Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

http://www.evilbible.com

The Bible is evil because anyone can find a mate by raping them to force marriage.

GodLied

Godlied:
The Bible is evil because anyone can find a mate by raping them to force marriage.

Oh shuuuut uuuup.

You've been stalking god since you came here. Stop it.

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................silence.

rape in the bible would be true if the bible was true

if the bible was true then i would believe the bible condoned rape. but i wont beLIEve in the bible until the Christians disappear from the earth. Then revelations will be true and i will believe in jesus, god, and the angels, and satan and stuff. until then i will believe in classical guitar, and tchaikovski, and bach

Originally posted by ScrollMaker
If the bible was actually true, we would all be killed for wearing clothes.

really ?? how ?? could you please explain more ?

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
really ?? how ?? could you please explain more ?

You are not allowed to wear more than one material at a time. Therefore if your shirt was 100% cotton, your pants, shoes, socks, underwear, hat, etc would all have to be 100% cotton or God will kill you. Obviously we don't see that happening.

How can the Bible be evil?

For heaven's sake, chums, it's just a simple book.

Judg 21:25 In those days there was no king in Israel; every man did what was right in his own eyes.

What do you mean by "those days"?

It's not about what I mean, it's from the Bible. Fixing a precise date for the time period described in the book of Judges is difficult according to the scholars. It was likely sometime between 1380 BC and 1050 BC, before the rise of King Saul. This could be wrong, but that's an approximate time period.

I found it curious that the OP, a loud Syrian, left out the very last verse of chapter 21. Curious mistake. Or not.

Back