Is that science or PSEUDO-science?

Alexander1304

Registered Senior Member
Hello all,
I know,this cite of Michael Roll was already discussed here.
But my question is about this article from the given site:

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/rdp/katsman/ph-m-model.html

First,I thought that modern physics are not dealing with the concept of Ether.Moreover,this person leans on Ron Pearson theory,which rejectes Big Bang,Cosmological Constant,Theory of Relativity...So,is that REAL science or PSEUDO-science?
I personally have a doubts that such article(or,maybe,rambling) would be worth publishing in serious scientific media.
Opinions?

[Edited by Stryder]
I removed the full document since it really serves no purposes reposting someones "paper" when it's available elsewhere in better formatting ;)[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks,origin

I got impression that a lot in this article is pure speculation,dismissing already known facts about physics and "inventing" others...

Alexander your being rather vague with no real contribution. What is pure speculation

Pseudoscience taken from Fringe studies.

The problem is that honestly anyone can have a theory, the real question though is if proof of something empirical can be equated to being backed up by the theory.

Personally I have a completely different "Ether" theory, it's related more to the usage of Cloud computing where Ether is a seemingly non-tangible state that exists emulated within something that is more tangible.

Namely you could emulate an atom and it's boundaries technically wouldn't exist, in fact it would assume that it was "Alone and surrounded by nothing" when in contrast it's in a computer network, emulated by a finite resource with limiting boundaries (Although there is a question in regards to the "recursive nature" of physics, should such emulated atoms make up the foundations of the equipment emulating it ;) )

The emulated atom would be "ethereal" in the sense that if you were to connect the network emulating it to another network emulating another atom, you could bring those two separate universes together. (Each atom would remain separately emulated and you couldn't violate each emulations space with the other, this would mean generating "negating/resisting forces" should one atom attempt to encroach on the other.)

While this hypothesis works well for particles, their is obviously a different system in place when dealing with Thermodynamics, since such systems are not bound to separate spaces and values could encroach between emulation universes. This is where the emulation system would become far more complex and likely consist of a number of framework layers to achieve the given results.

Back