Is Pantheism an answer to the religious dilemma?

Quantum Quack

Life's a tease...
Valued Senior Member
atheism..........>...........Pantheism...........<.........."Religion"

Is it possible that both atheism and "religion" can find a truce in Pantheism?

A discription of Panthesim can be found at

http://www.harrison.dircon.co.uk/wpm/index.htm

I am not trying to sell Pantheism and only wanting to discuss how panthiesm can be a way of ending the bun fight.

The url is only for reference.....I only discovered it my self today.

Please allow for it's potential to mature over time

Is it possible that both atheism and "religion" can find a truce in Pantheism?

I can't agree to anything that Carl Sagan agrees to, he's a big phony, takes credit for other scientists discoveries.
Also, I can't rule out the "supernatural".

Originally posted by Yes
I can't agree to anything that Carl Sagan agrees to, he's a big phony, takes credit for other scientists discoveries.

You know, Carl Sagan makes a lot of sense. Other scientists who are phonies just like to take credite for his work! What an outrage! I think we can ALL rule out the supernatural.

Originally posted by Yes

I think I might be able to agree with carl Sagan, he might be a big phony, and sometimes might even take credit for other scientists discoveries.
Maybe all scientists are phonies?

Actually it caught me eye as well. It sort of struck me as they were referring to a nudist camp or something.:D

I think they were trying to be as broad as possible and this may be a sticky point with this particular group

Well, if that really referrs to a nudist colony AND there are lots of babes then glory hallelujah! I am a convert!

No!, Maybe, I'm getting tired of your trolling now. Why are you provoking me?
Do you want me to say "fuck off"? Or are you just retarded juveniles with a limited imagination?

Back