Is it OK to incite on a particular group of people?

Mr.Spock

Back from the dead
Valued Senior Member
do you think it is OK to incite other people on a particular group on purpose, just because you hate them?

is incitement based on religious belief is worse or better then just plain old personal hate?

is using your position and abilities just for this purpose is considered moral in your view?

The media does it all the time . It is only when people stop and think about what they are being subjected to is when it won't get them as upset or excited as it does with many of them now. Only education can make that possible as with everything in life.

Christians are supposed to ask God to forgive their enemies, and not hate others no matter what they are like. It's God that judges, not man.

Could you clarify the issue, please?

Mr. Spock said:

do you think it is OK to incite other people on a particular group on purpose, just because you hate them?

It's a difficult question given the diversity of what that could mean. In the United States, we periodically engage the debate of whether white supremacists marching in the street with Nazi symbols is proper expression or deliberate incitement. To the other, some people find simple questions, such as the status of a given territory, incitement.

Have you an example of what you're talking about, so that we can get a better sense of what you mean?

is incitement based on religious belief is worse or better then just plain old personal hate?

is using your position and abilities just for this purpose is considered moral in your view?

Actually i agree with you here, its DEFINITLY immoral and illegal in most countries but it happens all the time and not just on racial or relgious grounds. Hell its the reason i refuse to watch today tonight and ACA here because they ran an artical on the unemployed and then the next week they offered them apaling jobs in queensland (FAR away from there friends and families) in order to produce outrage when they refused. Explotation like this should be highly illegal

i dont know if its ok, but i hate a certain group of people and i make jokes about them all the time! but i guess you'll have to ask yourself why you hate those people!

Back