Is it me?

*stRgrL*

Kicks ass
Valued Senior Member
Is it me? Or is it that sometimes I go online, that I am taken back a couple of hours in this forum? I will come online, and then a few hours later I will come back, and it will be the same thing. Not that Im talking crap, but Im just wondering if Im trippin?:p

No, there's nothing wrong with that. People enjoy talking to each other and posting on forums. Heck, this is one of my primary means of communication :p

I've read scientific studies that talk about the internet being addictive, and people being on for hours and hours at a time. But you're probably tripping anyway (drugs aren't good for your StarGirl!).

"Once upon a time, I jacked into the internet, and never left. Now my body has died and I'm left here, aimlessly wandering the dataclusters." (elaboration of bloodnet)

Sorry, I wasnt being clear. I meant that sometimes I will come online and post something and then I will go back and my posts will not show up. And then a little while later they are there. And today I went on and the last post dates said 7/20/02. I couldnt get into any current threads. I thought maybe Sciforums was having a glitch or something.

And thanks Odin;)

me

thats wat i thot u meant
i never had that prob.
the only thing that happend to me was sometimes i will post a message, and it says the date and time posted on the bottom left part.
sometimes its congruent to my time here, but other times, a different time will show up.

well the most scientific way of saying this is that prbebly either ur computer doesnt update good or noboy types messages.......

I had the same problem, star gal. On my computer at home sometimes the dates would be different when I would log on, but usually either refreshing or going to a forum (like free thoughts) would help to correct the problem. It's like looking back in time, sometimes the posts and dates have been off by months (but unfortunately never future-wise).

Is it me or is it memorex?

y u say that? don't the star symbols look like flowers? & if you put them on either side of your name like *strgrl* you get the flowers in your hair effect. you might need a few tokes to break thru society's grip on your mind. But once you see it you'll never be able to see them as stars again**************:p

Back