is it me or am i just over reacting...

funky.junk

Registered Member
people talk about pyschic powers and claim to attract spirits...well, what if some ones too too normal to the point they're not really normal..i mean to have a natural 'replent' to such things..like some people have a high positive attraction..can people have a high negetive attraction..?...

Your asking if there is a balance between belief in the tangible, and that which is intangible. This is the frontier, my friend - where logic falters and we must make an intuitive leap into the unknown. It's all too human in fact, to be that way.

Yes, I personally think that there can be a total extreme in so far as belief in the purely tangible. Those who believe only what they can see are as foolish as they are wise for a major reason: It takes only careful planning to decive them. Oh sure they insist they check sources and research, but all it takes is control of the source. Even in our media, when you say that checking to see if both ABC and CNN have the same story, that dosen't prove much. They are in most cases getting the same information from the same source, OR they are simply repeating each other's story. (IE CNN believes it if NBC is running it).

ook..thanks for the info..but that's not exactly my question, now is it...but you bring up an interesting subject..and whats tangible?

Back