is it ethical to demand people finiacially support groups they oppose?

is it right to demand someone finicially support something they are opposed to?

• Total voters

pjdude1219

The biscuit has risen
Valued Senior Member
in the Israel/ Palestinian conflict we have pro Israel make the demand of come to "Israel" and see what it is like. This at first blush seems to be a perfectly reasonable request/demand(its almost always a demand). I have been thinking about it and the more I do the more it appears to be a despicable self serving demand. I mean no would ever consider in another debate to have their opponents spend their money to support what they oppose they know they would be treated with disdain and rightly so. So how come in this debate Israel supports think its ok to make such a demand?

aside to bells. Sorry for it being public knowing you want answer but saying yes is something people should be grilled on.

Wait, What?

By "Financially supporting" what do you mean? I'm a tad confused.

So just support the local Arabs if you need food or whatever, what's the bid deal?

So just support the local Arabs if you need food or whatever, what's the bid deal?

somewhere along the line you have to give money to jews in Israel to get in. and even so they would tax money of arabs even non ISraeli arabs.

I only answered the poll, as to the general poll question. To apply it to the issue in the first post, would require more thought than I had put into it when I clicked the Vote button.

Back