• Only the fanatics and dictators are violent

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
notPresidentAndrew;

Ok about the Poll but I would much prefer that you handle Green_World in the arena on his terms. Don’t you think, that would be a more sciforums way?
;)

Originally posted by Microzoft
notPresidentAndrew;

you handle Green_World in the arena on his terms. Don’t you think, that would be a more sciforums way?
;)

Where did I say that I was trying to "handle" Green World?

And this question is asked over and over again but I would like know what the people at this forum think.

Originally posted by notPresidentAndrew
Where did I say that I was trying to "handle" Green World?

And this question is asked over and over again but I would like know what the people at this forum think.

Hey.. hey…hey, I have no quarrel here, it is just that you voted NO, and I happen to know many, many regular, peaceful honest Muslim people, so far the majority that are good as any Christian can be.

I simply do not connect any religious fanatic with religions. For them, religion is a cover-up to give themselves some purpose and identification.
That’s bloody all!

Originally posted by Blackstone
islam will be peacful when people are able too see thier own buttholes without mirrors..

- Some people are pretty flexible you know. Maybe some people can see thier own buttholes without a mirror.

As far as this thread is concerned, I have to say it is only the Extremists which are not peaceful.

Originally posted by Blackstone
wow..I dont want to imagine such scene :eek:

Well you dont have to because there are many more ways you can see your butthole without a mirror, for example take a pictue of it,
- your not useing a mirror,
From that i am sure you can start to think of many pther ways you would be able to see your butthole without a mirror.

entertaining us with some copy-n-paste articles that no one read.

who knows?
r u watching all the people here ?
is copy and paste brothers u that much ? is it itchy

Maybe it just shows a dash of lazyness.

Moderator comments: Since notPA has been banned and since this thread seems to have deteriorated then this thread has been closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back