Is Bio-terrorism reality or "paper tiger" ?

iDynamics

Registered Member
Hi, all interested in bio-terrorism defence theme,
we are scientists were involved in biological weapon industry in Russia in 90's
and today we understand a real threat of this most dangerous MDW for mankind.
we'll be glad to discuss all questions connected with non-proliferation of biological weapon in any country.

www.idynamics.org

info@idynamics.org

we'll be glad to discuss all questions connected with non-proliferation of biological weapon in any country.

www.idynamics.org

info@idynamics.org

Alright, I understand that you are worried about bio-terrorism, so are the rest of us. I'd say if anything wipes out the human species, it's likely to be some sort of bio-terrorism.

Google 'open source biology', and when you see this 'scientist of the year'(Jay Keasling from Berkeley University), who is 'integrating species', ask yourself how they learned to 'hack the immune system'.

Then....ask yourself what H.I.V. actually is.

*I know every site has a 'watcher', so, swing away and make me look like a conspiracy nut.

That's right folks, the 'best part' of the Human Genome Project was centered upon your immune system. They know how to flip it off and on(basically).
Why? To prove out theory. The T-4 cells "know everything outside of you".

**As to 'stopping bio-warfare':( ,,,,well, its part of a sadistic game of research science, and its hooked in with International Fascism.

These people profit from others misery. The battle field of War is like a proving ground for them.

I could rave on,, but mostly(in my experience), no one can get themselves past my H.I.V. comments. I understand that, but just consider what this 'open source biology' is, and how they have got to that point.

C6H, I just wish you'd stop with the vagueries and come out with what you're actually trying to say. You know, like MetaKron.

I am a "black belt" in microbiology. Anyone who crosses my line is instantly subject to germ warfare: anthrax in the mail for the next envelope that you open, and certain death!

Back