Iran Charges 3 US Detainees with Espionage

Brian Foley

REFUSE - RESIST
Valued Senior Member
Iran Charges 3 US Detainees with Espionage
The three Americans were detained on July 31 for entering Iran illegally, after they apparently strayed across the border while on a hike in northern Iraq.
Read more
Why would three hiking Americans be anywhere near that part of the world knowing how well Americans are "loved" there?

These three clowns are more along the lines of the Israeli art students in the US. They are spies.

Foley, if you came to u.s or even europe or perhaps even china could you be detained for it? should you?

This area, the Iraq/Iran border is ALL the rage for hiking these days. Some folk just cannot get enough of it. Its just so breathtakingly beautiful. Everybody`s doing it. :D

They might have been spies, or not. Do you have any evidence either way? They probably did violate Iran's national laws by trespassing, but that's all I know.

I like it, but it's bullshit.

Request it cessed from here, if you see no entertainment value in the woo-woo hypothesis.

Why would three hiking Americans be anywhere near that part of the world knowing how well Americans are "loved" there?

These three clowns are more along the lines of the Israeli art students in the US. They are spies.

I saw this comic and it reminded me of you.

002468af

Back