IQ Test for AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
God created artificial intelligence with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
A compter should not think or act like a human, if they do, we will have the same limitations as humans that can not figure out what to do when hurricane Katrina visits our home.

If a computer can solve daunting human problems, such as drug discovery, disaster prediction or weather forecasting...then that is intelligent. People who waste time writing algorithms for a computer to act like a human and talk dirty are wasting their time.

I can't say that they are wasting their time. If scientists work to simulate human intelligence by a computer then they will in return learn more about human mind and responses it generates.

ignat85 said:
I can't say that they are wasting their time. If scientists work to simulate human intelligence by a computer then they will in return learn more about human mind and responses it generates.

if you try to imitate something and you are looking at the results of this imitation don't expect to learn about the source.

i know about inverse engineering but don't try to reproduce God's creation (or nature, as u wish): you will keep trying and trying. :D

I still think it's possible to recreate or at least describe mathematically every mechanism of the universe. Human mind and intelligence are just series of complex neurological responses generated by the chemical balance in our bodies. I don't think there is a discrete line between nature and science. Everything in nature can be described in terms of science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back