Intuition or Emotional Telepathy??

divi

Registered Member
There have been many occasions where i had intuitions. The recent one is when i got the exact score as it occurred to me in my previous night. But this time, i think rather than i predicted my score, my mind controlled that score to occur. I can say this becas i had a obsession score before hand. My 1st question is if its not a intuition, then does it have any other name for it?

My 2nd question s about emotive telepathy. I am not sure how much it works out with me. But there have been 2 or 3 incidents which i likw to quote here. Long before i was chatting with a online friend(we r continents apart and never met, though he hails from my region) for few days. There came a time when i started to become close with him. But never had a thought of love or anything. One fine evening when i was watching TV, I suddenly could sense him. I was able to sense his feelings and thoughts as if it is occuring to me!!! I could see that he was missing me.. So Weird that i have never seen himin real!!!

And for some reason we stopped talking soon after. After few months when i had a same kind of love feeling towards him, he was able to sense that. And very next day, he talked to me through chat.

Later after 2 yrs, when i missed him badly and really want to talk to him, he again felt me and he came over to chat the next day. I couldnt really understand.. how is it possible to sense others lik their own..

P.S. I never had this kind of telepathy with anyone else!!!!

At first i thought it is true love :D.. But now more than anything, now i am curious to know how it happens;) ;)

Last edited:
I don't know , but I have had the same experience were as I knew when someone sent an e-mail as they were sending it . There are other events similar in nature that I have noticed . A premonition maybe , but maybe more of seeing an event unfold like the hands moving on a clock . Like you can see were it is going . I don't know ? It is definitely freaky and the sensing of another person 1500 miles away is extremely freaky. I have heard of it with family members like siblings close in age or twins , but for strangers that have not met, now that is freaky . So Been there doing it tomorrow , I will let you know what I learn from it and if you are incline you can tell Me if you learn anything too.

How many times did you get this feeling and he didn't get in touch?
As humans we tend to look for patterns, to the extent of ignoring or dismissing cases that don't fit.
It's quite possible (and more than likely, I'd say) that you felt that way on a number of occasions where there was no contact that followed and that you have simply forgotten them.

Its not about sensing and then getting in touch.

Both the times he came over to chat, becas he is concerned as he sensed what i felt in previous day!! I asked him the reason for sudden turn over to chat and only after confirming through his words, i posted it here saying that he sensed so he came to the chat.

Believing or not believing is up to the people. Guess i am not good at spinning stories with random incidents.

oh well. I meant i am not that good to spin a story like this by connecting just random incidents, so whatever i said is real, authentic and i didnt mix with any impurity in between.. lol !!!

How many times did you get this feeling and he didn't get in touch?
As humans we tend to look for patterns, to the extent of ignoring or dismissing cases that don't fit.
It's quite possible (and more than likely, I'd say) that you felt that way on a number of occasions where there was no contact that followed and that you have simply forgotten them.

I had a feeling you would be posting right after Me . Just like a clock work world .
I be looking for patterns . I be finding a few patterns

@ Me-Ki-Gal

Rightly said!!!!

@all

If u got any reply to my first post, plse do reply :)

Yes, that happens to me a lot, since I've been chatting with so many people online and naturally develop emotional attachments to them. Some are more welcome than others.

Back