introducing myself

khjavy8

Registered Member
just thought i would introduce myself since i am new. i am 21...work full time and go to school part time. i sing and play guitar and write my own songs and have been for about 11 years. i love baseball mostly , but pretty much any other sports related activity as well, well will holler

this is a pic of me if it got attached right too.....a face to put with a name!

Well khjavy8,

Let me be the first to welcome you to Sciforums. I think you will find a wealth of diverse thought and enjoy many of the conversations that take place here.

May you your posts be viewed with relevence :D

Welcome to sciforums khjavy. What does your name stand for?
Mine's actually a reference to the 'loggerhead shrike' that lives in australia or something. It's a bird that drops it's (living) prey onto barbed wire fences and comes back for them later. I thought it was a 'fairly' cool name so I used it.
Ignore the 'sci' in sciforums, this place is just a bunch of theories backed up with the scientific knowledge and imagination of the members. I've learned that you can post <i> anything </i>, anything at all and you will not be chastised.
it's a great environment, enjoy.

By the way I'm not an old guy, I just sound like one. I'm actually much younger than you.

Welcome, if you stick around, you'll get used to some of us ranting and raving. Feel free to jump in.

Nice pic by the way.

I seem to have been preceeded by other members of the forums but let me add my 2¢ while I am at it. Welcome to Sciforums, khjavy8! I hope you enjoy your stay and come back for more. I think you will find there is a lot of info spread out of a lot of time here.

Again, enjoy...

Back