Intresting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquachie

Registered Member
I had found this on the internet and thought it might be intresting to some, it was to me. You should respond to the one questions, and Ill post the answers in a little wile. (Keep with me, I swear its historical)

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retared and she had syphills, would you reomment that she have an abortion?

not unless that it was proven that these illnesses were a direct response to her having children. in that case yes, any other no because her next child could come out just fine.

No, but I would recommend that she have her tubes tied or, at least practice birth control, following this next birth.

Well for you who said she should of gotten an abortion.... you just killed Beethoven. you bastardsss ....

Oh, I dont live in the forest... human's are so stupid and will belive anything. I live in the back yard of the Playboy House, just chilling...

did they have abortions then (apart from ripping her stomach out)
anyway, does it really matter?
all wed miss is a bit of music and some badly punned film names
joke.

yeeesssss, tricksy. (sorry i saw return of the king again yesterday)

EDIT: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I WOULD HAVE HAD MORE FUN THERE.

Sasquachie:
Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retared and she had syphills, would you reomment that she have an abortion?
Question the Second:
If you met a man that rarely bathed and had b.o. as loud and sour as his charm, spent all his time over crucibles filled with lead and mercury oxides trying to make gold, and you caught him one day trying to sodomize a young boy- would you shoot him?

Gendanken,

Depends on whether he's figured out how to make gold yet. Or maybe some other useful alchemical techniques. :p

Sasquachie,

You gotta control yourself. You answered your own question too quickly. You're supposed to let it stew a bit. And besides, I was gonna point out it was Beethoven and ruin the suspense. Now I can't. :(

Invert:
Depends on whether he's figured out how to make gold yet. Or maybe some other useful alchemical techniques
Its not a 'depends' question.

He's an asshole, in your face with his hot breath and his clothes smell of paraffin wax. His wig has bugs in it and despite it all, he looks down on you for being a filthy, fucking simpleton.

Now- shoot him or not? It ain't nuclear science.

Invert Nexus:
I most likely would.
HA!

Then you've put a bullet through calculus and gravity. You've killed our chance to go to the moon and we have now YOU to thank for keeping us here in this fucking planet because you've just killed off Sir Isaac Newton.

Fucktwit.

Yeah, but an honest fucktwit. Are you gonna say you wouldn't?

And what good has the moon done for us. I'm more interested in losing the computer I'm using right now. Why, oh why did I kill Newton?! I should have killed that no good patent office employee instead, always spending his days daydreaming and noodling with his stupid theories... (c'mon, I'm sure someone can come up with a better reason to kill Einstein that that. Help me out.)

Invert:
Yeah, but an honest fucktwit. Are you gonna say you wouldn't?
Of course I wouldn't- ever seen a girl on the street stalking homeless people and hermits? Meet Gendanken.

You boring people have nothing on the homeless and their manias.

And what good has the moon done for us.
Fantasy. Accomplishment.
Pride as species.

(c'mon, I'm sure someone can come up with a better reason to kill Einstein that that. Help me out.)
The last thing you should to do the man who's found how to kill off millions of people in seconds is kill him.

Would you kill someone who wants to kill you with a stone and eat your flesh, and wants aids to defeat the human race?

HA! you just killed Dr Lou Natic you fucking idiot!!
Man you are a fucking idiot!

Of course I wouldn't- ever seen a girl on the street stalking homeless people and hermits? Meet Gendanken.

What use stalking them if not to kill? Collecting maniac stories?

And it wasn't so much the dirty, smelly, lice-infested part that pushed me over. It was the baby-raping aspect of it.

The last thing you should to do the man who's found how to kill off millions of people in seconds is kill him.

But that's the point, isn't it?

You know, that could be it right there. If you had the chance to kill a man who you knew was going to cause the death of millions of people. Would you?

It's not as "in the moment" as the others are, though. Surely Einstein had some fatal flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back