Interesting to find out what my childhood priest has been up to

That's what probably drove him crazy. With all those confessions of evil, he thought, "what the hell, I'll do it, too".

Clear evidence of God testing our faith :rolleyes:

Perhaps another nail in the coffin of organised religion?

Obviously it is only the child which has the correct epistemology to understand and know Santa. For the adult, its as if someone were to try and teach a high school drop out that the moon is made of rock and not actually cheese.

Obviously it is only the child which has the correct epistemology to understand and know Santa. For the adult, its as if someone were to try and teach a high school drop out that the moon is made of rock and not actually cheese.

Actually I was thinking that the child evolved into santa over many millions of years by a combination of natural forces and factual theorized facts

dont let the faults of little humans... deminish your faith in GOD.

if you do so... your letting the evils of Satan... rule the day.

-MT

dont let the faults of little humans... deminish your faith in GOD.

if you do so... your letting the evils of Satan... rule the day.

-MT

It was 'little humans' that wrote the Bible (and many other "word of god's") and invented god and satan in the first place.

Actually I was thinking that the child evolved into santa over many millions of years by a combination of natural forces and factual theorized facts

The process of becoming delusional does not compare with physical realities of the real world. So I hardly got the joke.

Wow, the arrogance is just spewing out of you, LG. Please, try and bring your pride down a little, because it's contaminating the forum.

Wow, the arrogance is just spewing out of you, LG. Please, try and bring your pride down a little, because it's contaminating the forum.
there is a saying - the way to get rid of a (stray) dog is to buy a dog
:D

Basically I reciprocate accordingly, ...... and ironically it was our glorious mod that got the ball rolling in this direction

:D

Back