Information For a HIV Aids Test

Nicolus

Registered Member
I have heard that there is a gene that you can test for to see how rapidly you will progress from HIV positive to the AIDS virus.* Does anyone have any information on this test or its validity?

I have heard that there is a gene that you can test for to see how rapidly you will progress from HIV positive to the AIDS virus.* Does anyone have any information on this test or its validity?
There's a 20% (1 in 5) chance that most people will have one of the mutations that slow HIV progression! The test is for a mutation in the CCR5 gene that effects AIDS disease progression. You can find out more at this website where they sell the test: but you should realize that you should keep taking all your medications no matter what the test results show.

There's a 20% (1 in 5) chance that most people will have one of the mutations that slow HIV progression! The test is for a mutation in the CCR5 gene that effects AIDS disease progression. You can find out more at this website where they sell the test:hivmirror.com but you should realize that you should keep taking all your medications no matter what the test results show.

Back